Hi i have a question about UAI (not prediction) (1 Viewer)

snowbunny

HSC
Hey im in year 11 this and i'll be doing the following subjects next year:

Ext. Maths
Adv. English
Bus. Studies
Economics
Tourism (VET course)

i do really well in all of my subjects (expect maybe extension maths haha- but i do pass) could you plz tell me if my aim for 90+ UAI is reasonable with my TAFE course....im capable for getting pretty much close to full marks for it as its pretty easy...

tell me what you think!! oh and will it bring my UAI down if i decide to drop extension next year if it gets too hard?

thanks!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i had a freind doingly roughly the same subjects as you (she kept ext maths though) but u have the benefit of having economics...(she did multimedia which is a pretty poor scaling subject)

i dont know much about scaling but to give you a rough idea, she got 1 band 6 and the rest band 5's and 4's. She got very close to 90. I mean, VERY close lol

are you sure of doing so well in tourism? lol. im not having a dig but my friend was very confident of doign well and ended up with a mid band 5 (an excellent mk anyway but below expectations). Maybe this has to do with the exam being harder than the impression but either way, it looks like you're working hard so it should be ok :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)