Hey what exactly... (1 Viewer)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
People

What exactly is the role of the Software Developer???

I know the System Analyst - works specifically on meeting the need of the problem
and the programmer - well the applicaton programmer writes the instructions for the program to perform a specific task and the system programmer writes the code for the program to run on the OS

But what does the developer do!? I looked in my book i could not find a definition!!

and im going to stab you if you say he develops the solution

HSC
well what do u expect

the role of a software developer is the develop the software to the needs of the client

and if that doesnt work for ya LOOK it up in a text book

Freedom_Dragon

The 36th Dragon
HSC
N/A
Response...

Software Developers contribute to the development of the solution. They cannot by themselves just develop the solution, they depend greatly on the System Analysts for detailed specifications in order to meet the requirements of the new system/software.
They probably spend alot of time working on the computers(programming).

SamD

HSC
N/A
Anyone involved in the development of software is a software developer. Hence system analysts and programmers are examples of software developers. The terms 'System Analyst' or 'Programmer' identifies the tasks they complete during software development.

Freedom_Dragon

The 36th Dragon
HSC
N/A
Software Developers=Programmers=System Analyst=Any1 involved in software Development. Previously mentioned above by Sam :)

Just To Rephrase. :D
They(programmers) depend greatly on the System Analysts for detailed specifications in order to meet the requirements of the new system/software.

Last edited:

AustinIan

HSC
Mobile application is perfectly suited for small as well as medium businesses for keeping their customers and others informed regarding upcoming events, promotions, and much more. This can help in the procedure of customer maintenance, and together, create a large client base

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)