Hey Look!! We have Sub-forums!! (1 Viewer)

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Just thought I'd let everyone know :)

School of Law and Business is now just School of Business now is it?? Anyways how are all the new students going with orientation?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
it was pretty good. i was heaps lost until i found the library and went on one of the library tours where i met some guy who is doing my course, but part time, so i doubt i'll see him again. but yeah the campbelltown campus is way nicer than what i was envisioning. :)

gt

HSC
pussy_cat said:
School of Law and Business is now just School of Business now is it??
School of Law is part of the College of Business

School structure is here

Optophobia

HSC
Shell said:
it was pretty good. i was heaps lost until i found the library and went on one of the library tours where i met some guy who is doing my course, but part time, so i doubt i'll see him again. but yeah the campbelltown campus is way nicer than what i was envisioning. :)
I just had de-jar-voo lol. You've already made the above post, right?

aleco88

HSC
Shell said:
Shell. tell me what happened today.
I resignrd from the course because I got a late offer to do Economics at Syd. uni.
When I went to werrington south on enrolment day all the mature age applicants scared me off.
I don't know if I did the right thing.
Sorry I won't be seing you there.
Let me know what things are like.
cya

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
aleco88 said:
Shell. tell me what happened today.
I resignrd from the course because I got a late offer to do Economics at Syd. uni.
When I went to werrington south on enrolment day all the mature age applicants scared me off.
I don't know if I did the right thing.
Sorry I won't be seing you there.
Let me know what things are like.
cya
awwww damn you!! lol well there goes the ONLY other person on BOS doing my course. :(:( well it went ok. yeah theres HEAPS of mature aged students huh. not many our age, but oh well. orientation day was pretty boring. i just went for a library tour and the lecture. good luck with your new course!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
IB6-UB9 said:
I just had de-jar-voo lol. You've already made the above post, right?
lol yeah i kinda repeated myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)