Hey Kids (1 Viewer)

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
Hey kids, as an ex-student of Geography, i want to wish all you geog students the best of luck in the hsc examination.
If you have any questions about the geog exam, study techniques and whatever, post it up in here!!

Good luck again,

Josh (or Yoshi)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
A quick way to remember pretty much all of the skills lol. how broad of a question...

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
Hey Tenille, i hated skills, but by the time it came to the HSC, i had them down pat. Practice is probably the best way to study. Practice and more practice.
If you a like how i was, and find yourself taking a long time in the exam, practice!!
Set about 20 mins to do 15 skills questions ( i think that's how much time is suggested in the exam). Work through them, and thenmark them. Get a hold of a lot of past papers and work through them.
If you're saying, but i don't know how to do them!! Through pracice, you're killing two birds with one stone - the time it takes, and the questions themselves.
If you have anymore questons that are specific like gradient and shit, post them, and i'll see how i can help

Yoshi

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Coffee_Fan
Hey Tenille, i hated skills, but by the time it came to the HSC, i had them down pat. Practice is probably the best way to study. Practice and more practice.
If you a like how i was, and find yourself taking a long time in the exam, practice!!
Set about 20 mins to do 15 skills questions ( i think that's how much time is suggested in the exam). Work through them, and thenmark them. Get a hold of a lot of past papers and work through them.
If you're saying, but i don't know how to do them!! Through pracice, you're killing two birds with one stone - the time it takes, and the questions themselves.
If you have anymore questons that are specific like gradient and shit, post them, and i'll see how i can help

Yoshi
Hmmm yeah doing trials would help, but doesent the skills section have to do with the stimulus booklet, where would i get hold of copies of those cause i don't think the tests on the main site (if there is any) include stimulus booklets

Scotty_HKHS

Our teacher always gets us to make up our own questions...

If you can make up a question you own the concept of the skill, right?

So grab a map and start writing questions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)