Hey guys (1 Viewer)

robmeister

Superrob
HSC
Hey guys well its the day before the test and i got a good 23 hours before it begins. Anyone have any suggests for how to best use this time, ie, should we just read over notes, should do a practice paper, or should I try and write up an essay and memorise it, or just try and memorise some quotes, any help would be appreciated. btw the first to reply to this is really sexy.

HSC
i plan on utilising my time by memorising quotes to back up general arguments that i can use for pretty much any question they throw at me, as well as having a look through past papers and attempting to write a few essays based on those questions..
how you plan to utilise your time is up to you.. you need to decide what would be more beneficial - memorising quotes that you can use in general or memorising an entire essay that you might not be able to use..

HSC
I’d opt for going through your quotes that will be useful. As angel said, you could be memorising something completely irrelevant to the exam. Where as quotes, you can come up with ideas, and back them with the quotes you have memorised. Of course, things like techniques are a good thing to memorise as it will definitely help, regardless of the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)