Heroes Volume 2 (US Airings) (1 Viewer)

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
How. Fucking. Stellar. was that first episode. Looks like this season will be as glorious as the first.

SPOILER

Kensei was an Englishman! LOL. I think all the stories that were read to Hiro as a child were written about him, going back to 1600s Japan and using time travel to accomplish all the deeds that should have been done by the "real" Kensei.

Peter's alive, with EXPLOSIVE amnesia. Lol, didn't take them long to use the old amnesia angle. Cool blue power wave shit thing he did to explown the Irishman.

Clare's new love interest guy can fly. HEY HEY, no doubling up on powers, LAZY WRITERS.

lol @ Noah breaking annoying Dwight Schrute-like paper salesman guy's fingers. Was waiting for that.

Anyone else seen it yet?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
That was shit.
1) Parkman's a fag and should've died long ago.
2) The company still exists, this is turning into an asian anime; once they defeat someone a stronger opponent comes along.
3) When nathan looks into the mirror at the pub, WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE SEE?
4) WHY THE FUCK IS PETER IN A SHIPPING CONTAINER IN IRELAND WHILE NATHAN REMAINS IN FUCKING NEW YORK?
5) Why is the irishman brandishing a gun when clearly one of em can use the shizzle Peter used on em.
6) Once again, Parkman's a cunt. You can read her mind, but you won't know who the fuck is seeing her until she tells you. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICES HOW FUCKING INCOMPETENT THIS CUNT IS?

"wru going mang?"
"sylar = bad. I = cop. therefore by mathematical induction i can fucking kill the cunt with my gun, even though he can flip trcks n shit ova. BAIII"

After 3 of his fucking bullets get stopped, he shoots another one for good measure, which then get fired back into parkman. Sylar is also a faggot for not killing parkman.

Apart from Hiro's new fuckbuddy (Miss Universe?), I am thoroughly disappointed.

:(

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Azamakumar said:
That was shit.

4) WHY THE FUCK IS PETER IN A SHIPPING CONTAINER IN IRELAND WHILE NATHAN REMAINS IN FUCKING NEW YORK?
um ok do you think this won't be explained; i doubt they'd do that.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
A High Way Man said:
um ok do you think this won't be explained; i doubt they'd do that.
After all that

"OMG TEH DAWTER I ABANDUND IS RITE, I SHUD HALP PPL" and "OMG LYK GET OUT OV MA HOWSE MAMA U R EVIL KEKEKEKEKE LOL" bullshit, I'm wondering why the fuck Nathan dogs Peter.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Azamakumar said:
After all that

"OMG TEH DAWTER I ABANDUND IS RITE, I SHUD HALP PPL" and "OMG LYK GET OUT OV MA HOWSE MAMA U R EVIL KEKEKEKEKE LOL" bullshit, I'm wondering why the fuck Nathan dogs Peter.
cuz he explded, all his body parts went all over the world, resulting in several different Peters in different countries (as they all regenerated)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
well i think we can all predict that hiro is going to make sweet sweet bukake love to the swordsmiths daughter, thus becoming his own great great great grand father.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
1) He's dyslexic.
2) He can read Molly's mind and cheats in his detective's exam, but won't find the fuck out who's perving on that sweet little ass.
3) He attempts to take on sylar armed with a fucking handgun.
4) He gives that fat fuck of a wife $2 mill in diamonds.

Despite being able to read minds the cunt has no control over his own life.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Peter's a fucking nurse?

Ted's a dropkick?

Claire's new bf is a fucking nobody?

Hiro has a boring as fuck 9 to 5 in japan, as average as you can get?

You mentioned future matt. He does finally start using his fucking powers, but all the shit he does outweighs it.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
So Claire spends all off last season complaining about being a freak and how she wants to be normal, and all of a sudden this season she doesn't want to hide it anymore.

Apart from that bit of retardedness, the other storylines at least seem to be building up decently. That Maya-Alejandro poison-antidote shit looks like it could be interesting, the return of the Haitian was sweet too.

Azamakumar said:
Apart from Hiro's new fuckbuddy (Miss Universe?), I am thoroughly disappointed.
I was looking forward to Hiro finally discovering pussy, but letting the other dude reap the rewards for his groundwork is criminal.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Fuck yes, Haitian is by far the coolest of them all.

"Welcome to copy kingdom. How can I help you?"

kloudsurfer

HSC
Dammit, the new season started showing on channel 10 tonight!

I didnt even know it was on! Was flicking through channels at 10:25 and say Ando!!!

They havent really publicised it much. Maybe its not as popular here as it is in the US.

Anyway, gotta track down this episode! Stupid slow internet...

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
the 'overly protective father who sacrafices everything to defend family' thing it getting a bit over done. when it was subtle and he seemed like the bad guy who had his own intentions it had a good ring to it, but must we keep being reminded of it now after it become very obvious and thoroughly explained a third of the way through season one.

the writers have almost unlimited freedom when choosing the powers and yet 2/3 (?) of the new characters have been double ups.

a hidden and previously unmentioned series mendez's paintings seemed a bit sus.

would love to see hiro actually get into a real sword fight. all (3 hours worth?) of the training with his father should be put to use.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
theory:

the white samurai dude is the one who killed hiros father. hes a white male who has a power that enables him to survive the fall and hes a character you dont expect, yet has already been introduced. seems to match up perfectly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)