Here r my notes on the road not taken (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey there :wave::wave:
here are sum notes that i have accumulated from my teacher, myself and even sum people off of here so i hope this helps some of u wif ur hsc next yr.
and also keep a eye out for my other notes on the stimulus booklet, and heaps of other english, foodtech, pdhpe, business and maths notes which should be ready and available for you to all access as soon as i can get them on here. neways hope they r useful if u need help just lemme know
peace out
sara =] :disco:

HSC
hahahaha sorry dude lol nawww i just thought dat i may aswell put all my notes up on ere after i finish d exams so that i can help peoples nxt yr, plus i wanna put my notes to some use other than my own before i burn them lol
peace out

Beege

HSC
thank you very much these notes are great and what i need to study from for an upcoming assessment task on physical journeys! hopefully your well written notes will help me to achieve a decent mark in standard english, thank you!

HSC
no problemo, dats wot i was aiming for lol i have heaps n heaps of notes, so after my exams i plan on sorting through all ma notes n posting all of it on here to help everybody, if u need any help wif nethin just lemme know
peace out
sara

ChaosTheory V2

HSC
Yup just wanted to say thanks for posting these up! My first English assessment was relating my related material to something in the stimulus booklet and I was going to link it to 'the road not taken' so these will really help me out.

HSC
ChaosTheory V2 said:
Yup just wanted to say thanks for posting these up! My first English assessment was relating my related material to something in the stimulus booklet and I was going to link it to 'the road not taken' so these will really help me out.
dats kool, if any of u need notes for anything else just lemme know, i have heaps of em dat i plan on putting on here, i just havnt had d time to do so, so if u lemme know i may b able to get them up on here a bit quicker lol n its nice to know they r going to good use lol
peace out
sara

Maavis

HSC
Thanks sooo much lil miss sara your notes have really helped me.. keep up the charity work

HSC
Maavis said:
Thanks sooo much lil miss sara your notes have really helped me.. keep up the charity work
thanks muchly maavis if u need any help u know who to contact lol
peace out sara:)

shawngray3227

HSC
hey thanks for the notes, ur missing some, but u've covered most of it so thanks a heap!
Shawn :)

HSC
shawngray3227 said:
hey thanks for the notes, ur missing some, but u've covered most of it so thanks a heap!
Shawn :)
hey, lol no problem bout d notes... sorry bout stuff missing, dats bout all i culd find to put up on ere after i threw all my skool stuff out after exams, sorry dude... neways im sure there r heaps of other places to find more info if needed n always remember there is always a teacher dats will b willing to help u as much as u want. lol
peace out n i'll try n get sum more stuff on ere wen i get d chance :)

ellyy

HSC
hey thanks for your notes...i'm really struggling with english this year and our teacher isn't explaining much.

HSC
ellyy said:
hey thanks for your notes...i'm really struggling with english this year and our teacher isn't explaining much.
ohh dats not kool... i have heaps n heaps of other notes, if u need a hand wif nethin lemme know coz i have plenty of materials to help lol i just havent been able to get any of it up ere yet coz ive been so busy but gimme a holler if u need help

Robdudley

HSC
hey these notes are really helpful. Can you please post your notes for pdhpe core 2: factors affecting performance sometime this week, cause yea of study and revision and i want more insight to add to my notes to give a batter answer.
Also notes on English Module A: Brave New World and Bladerunner, if you did this, would be greatly appreciated so i can get a depper undertsnading.
Thanks Alot for these,
Rob Dudley
Narrabeen Sports High School

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)