HELPRecommend any good Belonging visual text with Skrzynecki's Immigrant Chronicles?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I desperately need help with finding a visual text that compliments with Skrzynecki's poems!!

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
Re: HELPRecommend any good Belonging visual text with Skrzynecki's Immigrant Chronicl

The holocaust

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: HELPRecommend any good Belonging visual text with Skrzynecki's Immigrant Chronicl

There's tons of possible related texts out there. Maybe narrow it down to - are you looking for artworks or films etc?

HSC

There's tons of possible related texts out there. Maybe narrow it down to - are you looking for artworks or films etc?
Umm.. which one would you reckon has more techniques and is more relatable??

essayqueen

HSC
N/A

Remember that your ORT needs to compliment the CONCEPTS of belonging, NOT the STORY or CONTENT of Skrzynecki's poems ie. themes & concepts of belonging include ostracism, alienation, inability to assimilate, feelings of isolation in society, prejudice within society, the desire/need to overcome barriers to belonging (whether they be cultural or social, or to do with class structure) etc.

I have notes for sale on the highly visual stop-motion short film (12min) 'Zero' which has won multiple international film festival awards. It sounds like exactly the kind of related text you are after (you won't find anything more visual! lol)

Have a look at it here 'Zero' by Zealous Creative and PM me if you're interested in a SAMPLE of the notes (they comprehensively address the specific aspects of belonging and how they are conveyed visually in the film).

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)