HELPPPP , business report :S 2 DAYS LEFT (1 Viewer)

huulinh

HSC
i have no idea wat to write for this , i kinda know what to write but i just cant put it down to words :S

this is the 2008 HSC question

Elaine’s business markets a popular range of jewellery based on Australian wildlife. She sells her product to shops who then sell to consumers. She credits her success to the relationship marketing strategies she has implemented with the shop owners. However she realises that this type of marketing is very time-consuming.
Elaine is keen to expand her business overseas and she has decided to use e-commerce to communicate with overseas distributors. She is, however, worried about a possible negative cash flow in the initial stages of the expansion.
She has two main objectives for the expansion:

marketing – to become the preferred supplier of her overseas distributors

financial – to maintain solvency.
Her management team plans to meet to discuss overseas distribution and the options for financing the expansion.

Prepare a report that could be given to Elaine’s management team.
In your report, you should:
• outline how e-commerce can assist Elaine to maintain relationships with overseas distributors

explain ONE distribution strategy for the overseas market

evaluate ONE method which could be used to finance the expansion.

ANYONE KNOW WAT I HAVE TO WRITE AND IN WAT ORDER?
THANK YOU

TABATHA

HSC
One tip i have for you...
"She sells her product to shops who then sell to consumers"... say something about this line in the purpose or one of the headings because its important to mention how she sells the product which is a type of market...... it might be a industrial market because she is selling to a business.......
Have a whole paragraph for e-commerce and define what it is and other information about it
Have a paragraph for the financial bit and talk about the sources of finance e.g. bank loan, bank bill etc, also talk about the cash flow of the business showing if it will be negative or not.
if possible use your case studies and use big business words to act like you know everything!!!

Hope that helps you
:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)