Adv English
General Maths
PDHPE
Biology
Visual Arts

Umm can i get the marks i want?

cxlxoxk

HSC
Not in enough info tbqh...but yes it's possible depending on how well you do at them...

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
Not in enough info tbqh...but yes it's possible depending on how well you do at them...
+1

But for the actual HSC marks, about 85s would get you what you want... or maybe even higher. Play around with SAM and you'll soon work out what you need to get :)

`kyttie

rawr.
HSC
N/A
To be honest, I don't think it overly matters which subjects you do. Sure there's scaling and what-not, but if you just focus on kicking ass in assignments/exams and maintaining a high rank, you'll get the marks you want.

So rather than spending time fretting about subjects or messing around with SAM, just do some revision/study and stay focussed. :D

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
To be honest, I don't think it overly matters which subjects you do. Sure there's scaling and what-not, but if you just focus on kicking ass in assignments/exams and maintaining a high rank, you'll get the marks you want.

So rather than spending time fretting about subjects or messing around with SAM, just do some revision/study and stay focussed. :D
if you do well in all your subjects no matter what they are you can achieve a good uai

lou071

HSC
N/A
I need a UAI of 80-90+
Subjects i take
Adv English
General Maths
PDHPE
Biology
Visual Arts

Umm can i get the marks i want?
just aim to get high mark for those subjects and you will get what you want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)