Helping YOU with all your English needs !!! (Year 9/10, standard, advance, ext 1/2) (1 Viewer)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hey all!

I am doing my HSC this year, successfully completing 4 units of English as part of my secondary education. I have always loved english and have developed a deep passion for the subject, and its reflected in my marks, ive been ranked consistently 1-3 in the subject since i can remember. I am not only offering highly personalised tutoring for those who want it, ($25/hour or $40 for 2 at parramatta library) BUT during the upcoming break from the HSC i will also be willing to assist you with any problems you have in the subject whether it be related texts or essay writing/editing. For the time period between the end of HSC and January of next year i can help you with your English queries via email. I wish you all the best of luck in your exams and HSC in the future :D

Last edited:

mreditor16

HSC
Re: Helping YOU with all your English needs !!! (Year 9/10, standard, advance, ext 1

Bump bump bump!!!!!

spatula232

HSC
Re: Helping YOU with all your English needs !!! (Year 9/10, standard, advance, ext 1

^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)