• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Helpful Guide to Getting through the Advanced and Standard English HSC (1 Viewer)

MissAngie

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, I finished my HSC in 2012 and am about to start my third year in uni 0.0 ! doing Physiotherapy.
I'm also tutoring a lot of HSC students and have been since I graduated, based on a lot of the problems my students were having compartmentalising their masses of information and just knowing what to memorise, I've created this super easy guide to getting through the English HSC course, which works for Advanced and Standard and talks you through each componant. I'm going through the process of turning this into an ebook, but for the moment I'm selling hard copies - so check it out, there's a fair bit of info about it on the page but if you have any questions just reply to this :)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/201268798869?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you buy it and then mention this thread in an email to me I'll knock the price down to $35 for you and send an invoice replacing the purchase price. :read:

MissAngie

HSC
Uni Grad
I believe in order to claim one is better you need to first review both. It's great that there are so many guides out there so choose whatever works best for you, but I know this one woks, I started using these techniques when I was in school and now I teach it to all my students and not one of them has gotten below and 80 in English since :) It uses a tree diagram to help you structure your essay for those logical thinkers out there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)