help (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Does anyone know if we accept a unsw scholarship what happens? cus theres an accept and decline option who tf would decline it? also what are the terms and conditions is there sum sneaky shi in there i should be aware of.
i hate university aparantly professors r just old hags and no teacher is friendly and everyone just wants to take your money and the stupid goofy ahh ****** (slur) ******** (slur) teachers dont even care if you dont understand a topic also their accents r horrible u cant understand them?

dav53521

HSC
also what are the terms and conditions is there sum sneaky shi in there i should be aware of
I would assume there's different t&cs for different scholarships but I would assume there is one about leaving UNSW before graduation which will probably talk about paying back scholarship money if you leave during the scholarship duration There could potentially be one for keeping a certain avg WAM although that might just be for co-op but your best option would be to read the t&cs yourself.

teachers dont even care if you dont understand a topic
The thing about uni is that you have more freedom which comes with it's own benefits and downsides. For example if there's no mandatory attendance so you can skip every single lecture and tutorial and the uni/lecturer/tutor won't complain or care. However, if you do that you'll need to learn the content yourself and make sure you understand the content.

But I would assume most tutors/lecturers are willing to help students understand the content however, you have to reach out to them and ask for help as they teach many students and they can't ensure every single one of them is understanding the content. So if you don't reach out and ask them for help there's a good chance they won't know you're struggling.

Last edited:

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
idec then im about to make the uni fees worth

my unlucky professor will always have their inbox full of my emails
and i will be spam pressing e to ask questions in class and out of class
they will probably retire because of me but anyways they deserve it its their job

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
idec then im about to make the uni fees worth

my unlucky professor will always have their inbox full of my emails
and i will be spam pressing e to ask questions in class and out of class
they will probably retire because of me but anyways they deserve it its their job
sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)