Help! (1 Viewer)

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
Tom truly is an idiot.
i can vouch for him in that regard.
However, in his defence, at least he tries. I'll miss his idiocy when school breaks up, he's a good fella.... for all that i hang shit on him.... you have to respect anyone who can take as much as he can.

EDIT: i love sources. they're easy.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
tWiStEdD said:
Tom truly is an idiot.
i can vouch for him in that regard.
However, in his defence, at least he tries. I'll miss his idiocy when school breaks up, he's a good fella.... for all that i hang shit on him.... you have to respect anyone who can take as much as he can.

EDIT: i love sources. they're easy.
and ill miss your superiority tim...................not.
anyways i dont take that much. cept from bassy coz i have no idea how to come back to his shit. anyway tim you know that i can hold my ground against anyone. even you and the mighty pharlap... moohoohaha :)

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
my partial compliment has been ripped to shreds. aw well. :p

bassy is, for all intents and purposes, a tool. i am clearly superior to him... lol. fleh. i couldnt care less. i wont miss a good many people from here. there are some, however, that i will miss in varying degrees. you're there, but not to any great degree. Bassy could die, and i wouldnt care.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
tWiStEdD said:
my partial compliment has been ripped to shreds. aw well. :p

bassy is, for all intents and purposes, a tool. i am clearly superior to him... lol. fleh. i couldnt care less. i wont miss a good many people from here. there are some, however, that i will miss in varying degrees. you're there, but not to any great degree. Bassy could die, and i wouldnt care.
orr come on tiger bassy is alright, nothing wrong with bassy... how do you judge superiority anyway? by marks or what?
i reckon we should put you two in a ring with swords. who ever doesnt die is the superior one. now that would be a true indication i think :eek:
is their anyone else you particularly dont like? and wont miss?

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
bassy, the rest of the school.

i'll miss Seb... you... hrm.... probably noone else. Tock probably. Sarah possibly.

that's about all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)