Help:) (1 Viewer)

Shamz

HSC
N/A
hi

i suck at this CHAPTER
can somone tell me how i can improve maybe im not writing my notes properly NEED help

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
hmmm just look at your syllabus, and make brief notes from your textbook and revise revise revise

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Make a book, write the syllabus dot points down and answer them one by one

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
ok, u need to haf text books first of all... preferably 2(ok, i should count excel as a text book as well, but yuk... =( .... )

and now, you need to obtain a copy of a syllabus... going down the dot pts, u would need to try to write up a summary of the dot point... that way:
a) you need to search and try to figure out how to answer the dp, which helps u remember
b) you have written the summary down, which helps you remember,
c) durin revision time, u only had to revise the summary, and the detailed stuff should cum bak to u...
d) if u want to be a bio legend like timmy, you can type it up and post it on bos... u get alot of respect that way... trust me... =)

cko

HSC
i did that....

it takes about 5 four hour days to do a whole topic, your school note, notes from the CSU site, and a good reference book like excel is good.

if you write in point form and create your own type of customised shorthand it'll take up about one 64 page book for two topics. for chemistry i only needed one 96 page book for the entire syllubus.

usually if i didn't quite understand what the dot point meant, id look at the csu answer to the question to see how the answer is formatted and sometimes just copy their answer or othertimes combine notes from all my resources. I don't like the way my teacher gives bio notes because they're all so weird and it's hard to synthesise out the answer to a specific dot point because my teachers likes to just give u a mass of information :(

secondly, i think the best way to prepare for an exam is to just read over the notes and understand then every night for like a week and just sort of try to memorise them. I usually just briefly read over my notes the night before a topic test and i scrape along fine! (fine enough not to get a warning home about my crap mark anyway) on the days preceding your exam u should read over your notes, and at sporadic moments throughout the day try to recall them in your head, and as u get closer and closer to the exam date try to memorise more and more and then finally, the night before, just cram. it's a very good process, i assure u

cko

HSC
is that directed to me?? ....coz u sed 'ur' n not 'u guys's'.....hehehe

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cko
is that directed to me?? ....coz u sed 'ur' n not 'u guys's'.....hehehe
*dubious look

uhm, i don't know, he sounded he meant "u guys's" =p blehz

cko

HSC
well im going to assume its directed to me....

YOUR WELCOME! :)

cko

HSC
i no u are but what am i? :p
...what's conceited...?

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Originally posted by cko
i no u are but what am i? :p
...what's conceited...?
LOL

is she jokin around or does she really suc at english?

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
d) if u want to be a bio legend like timmy, you can type it up and post it on bos... u get alot of respect that way... trust me... =)
hehe. thanks xiao

shamz. its no good telling us "i suck at makin bio notes". i think a little bit more on exactly what u are having' problems with would allow us to help u

but my three words of advice: use the syllabus!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)