..help (1 Viewer)

forthehsc

HSC
So i've only had one exam, and i dont know if im the only one, but my fingers seem to already be cramping up and its not just for the half an hour after the exam, its ongoing :/ i was wondering if anyone had tips on how to decrease the pain abit because i dont know how i'll get through tomorrows exam..

HSC
So i've only had one exam, and i dont know if im the only one, but my fingers seem to already be cramping up and its not just for the half an hour after the exam, its ongoing :/ i was wondering if anyone had tips on how to decrease the pain abit because i dont know how i'll get through tomorrows exam..

buy this asian remedy called tiger balm. it works wonders. just get someone to massage your hand with it and it gives you relief from muscle pain etc
you can get it from asian stores

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Stretch them out and into fists again (slowly). Use a stress ball if you have one. Alternatively, use lavender oil + a bit of olive oil if you have any of that, I heard it's really good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)