Help! (1 Viewer)

MrA

If i enrol in B.Economics, how hard is it for me to transfer into B.Commerce at the end of 1st year?

Do they take into account both uni results and UAI, or just one of them? What type of marks would i need to guarantee transfer?

and also, to transfer, do u need to apply through UAC, or can u do it with internal transfers?

thx in advance for any comments :)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
you can trasnfer from BEc to BCom after first year thru UAC. but remember you will competing for a spot with this year's cohort and it might be much more competitive.

they take account your uai and your first year results. to gain a spot in BCom, you need a distinction average. i'm assuming you got an offer for BEc and arn't that far from the BCom cut off, so a distinction average should guarantee you a spot, but then again it all comes down to how much the cut off's rise again next year.

MrA

through UAC only? how come u cant transfer internally, like some other uni's? i assume they're both in the same, if not extremely similiar faculties?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yes they are the same faculty, but as melby said, you need to have satisfied the other degree requirments to trasnfer internally. each faculty has their own internal trasnfer policy, but most require you to apply thru uac and compete for a spot!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)