help (1 Viewer)

aimee-elizabeth

HSC
i need help on some suggestions on answering this question

describe and assess initiatives in Christianity to provide ministry in rural and outback australia i got a really low mark in my trial exam and i want to improve on the answer

i dont want to copy any anwsers i just need help to improve on it

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
1. Be sure to DESCRIBE and ASSESS it. That means you need to give the positives, negatives, pros and cons to each outback initiative. Describing it will also mean that you need to give some sort of background, history or reason for the outback ministry. You need to make your answer as complete, yet as succinct, as you can (so that u dont sit there for 20minutes answering just one question). Assess would also suggest you give some sort of judgement on the whole situation, whether it was succesful, a failure etc

2. initiativeS, note the plural, therefore you'll also need to make sure that you do all of the above for more than one outback/rural Christian initiative. AIM, Bush Brotherhoods, Frontier Services- John Flynn's Services etc

3. In any Studies of Religion exam you need to show off your knowledge by actually utilising the terminology! Use religious terms to argue your points with conviction :)

I'm guessing the content part isn't the issue because there is a lot of things you can write about in much detail, so combine that with answering the question with an awesome structure that fulfils the requests of the question and you've got dynamite!

Good Luck! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)