help with this question plz (1 Viewer)

ANTONE

a customer sends your company a letter complainng about the standard of service he recieved when he last dealt with your company. it would be best to respond to this letter:

1. formally by email
2. formally by letter
3. informally by email
4. informally by letter

what does formally and informally mean?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by ANTONE
a customer sends your company a letter complainng about the standard of service he recieved when he last dealt with your company. it would be best to respond to this letter:

1. formally by email
2. formally by letter
3. informally by email
4. informally by letter

what does formally and informally mean?

Where you don't address them with Dear Sir, everything isn't formal

You'd pick number 2 Of course.

MrMiK

informal is ... well like "gday .. i hear yous gots a prollum with our stuff.. iz all fixed now.. so get back to it"
as apposed to formal which would be "We recieved a complaint on your behalf which outlines the blah blah. We have resolved this problem in the blah blah and now should be fully functional. Sorry for the inconvienience"

(without the "blah blah" of course)

id say the answer would be
2. formally by letter
as he sent you the complain via letter

o yes dont forget "dear sir/madam" or the like

puffkenny

HSC
or you can do it my way, pick C:

eh mate, if ur not satisfied with our bloody service, then bugger off and get a job. stop wasting your time and mine bitchin over our service. if u don't like it, find something better yeh? you got me? and don't come back ever again.

the problem is, choosing C may lead you up in tha shits with ethics and legal issues and many other problems

MrMiK

.. yeh but then all you gota do is go against every standard developed in the industry with a number of court cases.. then you;d be right for this one multiple choice question... what an achievement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)