Help with Study?? (1 Viewer)

x3mattyboii

HSC
Hey guys im having trouble studying and half yearlies are in 2 weeks, and like i dont know how to plan my study times along with my games, computer, tutor and tafe. Can anybody give me some tips?
Im doing Eng (standard), Maths 2u + 3u, business, physics and I.T

clissold

HSC
just try to balance everything..

maybe a study timetable would work for you..?

P.S.. are you really from Campbelltown as your location says or are you just messing around..?

x3mattyboii

HSC
just try to balance everything..

maybe a study timetable would work for you..?

P.S.. are you really from Campbelltown as your location says or are you just messing around..?
mm yeah i might as well make a study timetable, whats the minimum times for study?? 2hrs?
and yeah im from Campbelltown, i go to Sarah Redfern High School why?

clissold

HSC
only make a study timetable if you are able to stick to it..

and as everyone else on this site will tell you, its all about having the right balance

as for "study time", it all depends on you..

there is no "minimum" or "maximum" study time, it just depends on how long it takes you to remember what you need to know

:shoot: hahahahahhaha SRHS

x3mattyboii

HSC
only make a study timetable if you are able to stick to it..

and as everyone else on this site will tell you, its all about having the right balance

as for "study time", it all depends on you..

there is no "minimum" or "maximum" study time, it just depends on how long it takes you to remember what you need to know

:shoot: hahahahahhaha SRHS
yeah true well before school started i was soo motivated and commited to 2 hrs study 5 days a week now im just blehh, lost motivation >.> but yeah i think i need a timetable to keep me motivated and organised,
and you heard of SRHS??? :L u from campbelltown too?

clissold

HSC
yeahh thats fair enough but the trick to the HSC, I suppose, is to keep that motivation up for the entire year..

and yeahh have I heard of SRHS.. apprently there is some terrible shit that goes down over there

and to answer your question, yes Im from campbelltown but a much nicer place of campbelltown than minto (pronounced minno) hahahahahahaha

x3mattyboii

HSC
yeahh thats fair enough but the trick to the HSC, I suppose, is to keep that motivation up for the entire year..

and yeahh have I heard of SRHS.. apprently there is some terrible shit that goes down over there

and to answer your question, yes Im from campbelltown but a much nicer place of campbelltown than minto (pronounced minno) hahahahahahaha
Yeah i guesss your right, its hard to keep the motivation up especially when u have like an entire 2 terms left lol
ohhh terrible shit??? LOL at my school?? such as what?? besides the fights every now and then and the racism to teachers LOL well sometimes ahahaha
but im guessing you live in the nice campbelltown such as blair athol or park central ?? ::L

clissold

HSC
Yeah i guesss your right, its hard to keep the motivation up especially when u have like an entire 2 terms left lol
ohhh terrible shit??? LOL at my school?? such as what?? besides the fights every now and then and the racism to teachers LOL well sometimes ahahaha
but im guessing you live in the nice campbelltown such as blair athol or park central ?? ::L
hahaha well just keep in mind that this is your last year of school and so you wanna put the most effort possible into it.. especially if you have career hopes and dreams which require a specific ATAR range in order to get into Uni :)

and yeahhh, Ive heard the worst of stories about how students and teachers alike are abused and treated really poorly :/

nahhh neither one of those, but your fairly close.. Id rather not say over BoS anyways

Campbelltown FTW!
yyeeewwwwwww 2560 reppin ahahahaha :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
This thread makes me happy I don't live in Campbelltown.
everything..
you..?
it..
you..
year..
SRHS.. apparently
...*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis
Paradox; nowhere in Campbelltown is nice.

clissold

HSC

Deathless

HSC
Hey guys im having trouble studying and half yearlies are in 2 weeks, and like i dont know how to plan my study times along with my games, computer, tutor and tafe. Can anybody give me some tips?
Im doing Eng (standard), Maths 2u + 3u, business, physics and I.T
Quit the games.

maths94

HSC
its soo hard when soo many goood games coming out this year on ps3 :(
The HSC happens only one year in your life one time in your life you can NEVER DO IT AGAIN....you can play ps3 all your life...just work it out just study hard have a achievable goal and you can do it

DARA92

HSC
N/A
This thread makes me happy I don't live in Campbelltown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis

Paradox; nowhere in Campbelltown is nice.
You are so biased. My friend lives in Macquarie Links which is in Campbelltown Council area. It is one of the best golf estate in Australia with 24 hours security guard and gated. No break-in ever reported since it was developed in 1998. One of the prettiest and safest place to live in.

clissold

HSC
You are so biased. My friend lives in Macquarie Links which is in Campbelltown Council area. It is one of the best golf estate in Australia with 24 hours security guard and gated. No break-in ever reported since it was developed in 1998. One of the prettiest and safest place to live in.
Macquarie Links is really nice actually.. Ive been to quite a few parties out there and you are deffs right when you say that they have security at the gates 24/7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)