help with research assignment PLEASE!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

pear head

HSC
I am making a hat out of sinamay.

can anyone help me with these questions

* identify three social and/or environmental issues which are relevant to your chsen design project area

*explain each issue and support your explanation with specific examples of design and production activities which have had an impact on society and the environment

*justify how techonolgical activities undertaken in the MDP would be performed in the industrial and commercial environment

Please somebody help ASAP!!!!!!!!!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
quick answer - social issues include goin 2 beach and therefore into sun, hat is good, other than that, geez, its ur assignemnt, u shud know wat 2 do, it doenst sound that hard, but i dont know ur project well enuf 2 comment

pear head

HSC
dawso said:
quick answer - social issues include goin 2 beach and therefore into sun, hat is good, other than that, geez, its ur assignemnt, u shud know wat 2 do, it doenst sound that hard, but i dont know ur project well enuf 2 comment
well sorry dawso im not as SMART as you!!!!!!!!! it might not sound that hard to you but im not doing well OKAY? plus i have a disadvantage that i dont have a D&T teacher! i have an inexperienced teacher ........ so we dont learn that much!!!!!!! so stop making me feel dumb!!!!!!

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
pear head said:
I am making a hat out of sinamay.

can anyone help me with these questions

* identify three social and/or environmental issues which are relevant to your chsen design project area

*explain each issue and support your explanation with specific examples of design and production activities which have had an impact on society and the environment

*justify how techonolgical activities undertaken in the MDP would be performed in the industrial and commercial environment

Please somebody help ASAP!!!!!!!!!
whats sinamay? i'm too lazy to google it and i mite be able to help if i know what i'm dealing with! :p

pear head

HSC
Sinamay: a plant grown in the Philippines the fibers are woven into sheet or hood forms.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
pear head said:
well sorry dawso im not as SMART as you!!!!!!!!! it might not sound that hard to you but im not doing well OKAY? plus i have a disadvantage that i dont have a D&T teacher! i have an inexperienced teacher ........ so we dont learn that much!!!!!!! so stop making me feel dumb!!!!!!
my bad, all i meant was that with d+t questions based on ur assignment, u really need 2 know the project well, and really, look at similar questions from the textbook (if u have one?) and apply the corresponding components of ur assignment to this answer

just put in some effort> hav u written anything so far>? maybe that could giv us more clues 2 help ya?

pear head

HSC
never mind about helping ...i already finished and handed in my assignment!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)