help with publisher (1 Viewer)

izzy_xo

HSC
hi everyone,

i am currently using publisher 2003 to create a brochure.
i have bullet pointed some of my text and i was wondering if
anyone knows how to change the colour of the actual bullet point
but not the actual text.

i tried searching online but nothing worked.

cheers.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I'd take a guess and highlight it and change the text colour with the bullet point high-lighted. Of course I've never used or heard of the program you're talking about.

vds700

HSC
1 way might be to use paint. Take a screenshot of the area with the bullet points, paste into paint. Then use the 'fill bucket' to change the colour of the bullet points, drag a box around it and copy back into publisher.

Crude, but its the only way I can think of

suling

HSC
I'd take a guess and highlight it and change the text colour with the bullet point high-lighted. Of course I've never used or heard of the program you're talking about.
Doesn't work, I just tried it. This is really annoying me now...I want to know how to do it

K

khorne

Try this for me:

View>special characters. This will cause you to see a few paragraph markers...kind of look like a reverse P. Highlight the paragraph markers at the end of the lines for all the bullet points you want to chance, then go to fonts>choose a colour>ok. This will change the bullet colour...

One final thing, don't do all of them at the same time, do each one individually, or it might mess up so of the other formatting.

izzy_xo

HSC
Try this for me:

View>special characters. This will cause you to see a few paragraph markers...kind of look like a reverse P. Highlight the paragraph markers at the end of the lines for all the bullet points you want to chance, then go to fonts>choose a colour>ok. This will change the bullet colour...

One final thing, don't do all of them at the same time, do each one individually, or it might mess up so of the other formatting.

i found something similar to this on the internet but for some reason it didn't work for me :|

oh well i resorted to paint :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)