Help with online enrollment !! (1 Viewer)

sullyman

HSC
Hey i got my priority offer this morning and immediately accepted and confirmed it but then it asked me to enroll to a site called MySR (student records). My question is that am i supposed to be unable to finish my online enrollment today as university has not started yet, or is it something i may be doing wrong??

I have answered everything except for the Unit sets and Unit selection as they are unable to be completed at this time. I think this is the problem and hence i have to wait to complete the form.

Please help

Thanks

-juLie-

meep
HSC
Depending on what degree your doing, the unit sets and subjects can usually be found in the handbook which is available online.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
-juLie- said:
Depending on what degree your doing, the unit sets and subjects can usually be found in the handbook which is available online.
Mang, I just enrolled in all the unit sets... am I wrong to enrol in, say, both Autumn and Spring units now?
I mean, there's only one elective all up, the rest are the compulsory ones.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
You can enrol in both Autumn and Spring sessions (I did the same both last year and this year), as long as any changes to your units are made before the relevent census dates.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
ambermorn said:
You can enrol in both Autumn and Spring sessions (I did the same both last year and this year), as long as any changes to your units are made before the relevent census dates.
Awesome thanks :)

leannespeaks

HSC
My brother laughed at me because i was stressing over enrollment via MySR. He strongly advised me to leaf through the online handbook BEFORE ENROLLING in order to choose the units of study, decide the value of the student contribution band on that unit , the credit points and the availability of the unit study. He said that i should really really really think it hard and choose carefully before putting the unit code/set into the online enrollment, it saves you from stuffing up later.

Ambermorn is right, you can apply for both autumn and spring. Hell, i was even planning my units up to my fifth year until my brother, who is in his third year at uni, advised me that i should settle my Autumn Session first and not really worry for spring, because the uni does actually give you time to enroll for second semester. Plus, it gives you a chance to start over and choose units that fits on your life schedule.

: ) : )

Kalashnikov47

HSC
The UWS online enrolling annoyed me a lot... I almost smashed the computer for it...

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Kalashnikov47 said:
The UWS online enrolling annoyed me a lot... I almost smashed the computer for it...
Same.
Then I finally go it and was able to go out :) otherwise I would have stayed home all day getting angry at it.

MrKim

HSC
Hmm i got offered from UWS, but when i try to enroll it says online enrollment open at 22 thursday 9pm. Just wondering how you guys enroll when it hasnt opened?

umfaan

HSC
22 thursday 9 "AM" buddy

i lost my license/going to get a new one today for the criminal check so annoying

Dannielle@3

HSC
N/A
I'm doing a B. Psych and it says the unit sets aren't available at this time, so it won't let me do that step or the last step.. How frustrating.

stilafied

HSC
I'm doing a B. Psych and it says the unit sets aren't available at this time, so it won't let me do that step or the last step.. How frustrating.
I had the same problem. Called up Student Admin and they said they are going to try and fix it tonight and email me about it tomorrow. Not too sure what's wrong though but you should call them up and see if it helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)