help with irp :) (1 Viewer)

HSC
hi..
im doing my irp on SOCIETAL PRESSURES AND EXPECTATIONS OF TEENAGES AND THE EFFECTS ON AN INDIVIDUALS WELL BEING...

im going to start conducting my surveys soon..but i wa just looking for some issues that are out there...

so feel free..
im concerntrating on body image, drugs...

<=Emma=>

HSC
Hey i think the topic you have chosen is really good and theres alot out there, look on the today tonite website and also the abc they have sum great stories. Im currently doin mi irp on the imapct that the media has on adolescent females, mainly focusing on body image and how the media portrays the feminine form. Think about all the pressures that teens have @ this age and compare them to reality. Think about why things have chaged through geneations eg, teenagers today are becoming more sexualy active younger (Todaytonight site has a good 1) is this because of what they see on tv or r there other reasons????? is the o.c to be blamed (as if the o.c rox) but thats what there saying.
GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST

ashiebear

HSC
the oc rox!!! lol. yeh dani.. thats a good question.. and you will do great on it!! lol

sim10

HSC
i like ur topic idea! i've just started my irp and i was thinking about something like:
'does christianity effect adolescent relationships'! any ideas how to refine my topic???? :)

PAITAI_2767

DOONSIDE 2767 DOONSIDE 2767 DOONSIDE 2767 DOONSIDE
HSC
I Think That Ur Question Is Very! Interesting...i Think That In Relation To 'refineing' It...maybe Look At...."does Religion Affect Relationships In Society Today?"...(man Im Bad At This..this Question Still Needs To Be Refined...hehehe)...umm Or Maybe "does Religion/christianity Affect Views On Relationships/expectations?"...or Maybe Simply "does Religion Affect Relationships"...sori If None Of What I Said Is Appropriate But Cantblame Me For Trying..hehehe..i Like That U Chose Christianity Cos Im A Christian To..neways Im Out...2767 Represent Peace..f3tish...upper Class Skanks...tcs..."doonside"...

ane_st

HSC
yeah thats a pretty good questions, i got my idea for my question from this site actually, i emailed the girl and got info on where she got her primary information, mine is: "self-harm and its perceptions among the community and the affect on the individual" well something like that... you might wanna include things like: school pressure, peer pressure, umm... i dont kno if thats the kind of stuff your looking for, but id assume issues like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)