help with GP- urgent! (1 Viewer)

kimmi06

HSC
Hey guys...I couldn't really find an appropriate thread to put this in, so I thought I'd make my own.
Basically, my group is being a little slack lately (well not slack, but its just everyone seems to be having personal issues within their own lives atm :( , hence we have little time for drama unfortunately) and so we're stuck on thinking up an ending...if anyone has any ideas for a really surprising TWIST, let me know please! Here's the basic storyline...

There is a group of terrorists who are determined to rid the world of clowns, who are obviously the bringers of happiness and joy to the earth. The reason for this is that the terrorists are negative and enjoy being sad, and basically want the world to be sad as well, thus they must get rid of the clowns. They plan to do this through the use of their cleaning product, No Stains, which gets rid of stains on clothing.
Basically they cleverly leave complimentary boxes of No Stains in the clowns circus tent, sabotage the clowns costumes before a show, and thus the clowns MUST use the product.
SOO....here comes the hard part. We need a twist, because otherwise it will be lame lol. Should the product backfire somehow, and make the clowns funnier? And should the product somehow be used on the terrorists, thus making THEM funnier? Or should we go in a completely different direction? Sorry the outline isn't that clear- it IS actually a very amusing piece, I swear!
Anyway, the title of the piece is The Last Laugh, so if anyone can think of ANY ideas which could help...please leave a reply!

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
OK lets get in an angry mood cause im in an angry mood ok
maybe u should end it witht hte terriost laughing because they have ridded all the world of the clowns ok !!! but wait thers more through this they themeselves turn into clowns [ can u tell i have had chocolate] oh also maybe an add in for like the no stains brand they can become rich billionare for selling the product ohha dn killing the people ohh... then end it with tthem being sad becasue they have relised that they are alone !! drinking strawberry milk ohh i am so good am i not ???????????
ok im sad

uberschveinen

HSC
Hmm...

Well, I assume the product would remove all traces of colours from the clothing...

And if you think about it, what do you call a black and white clown?

A MIME. They become mimes and the terrorists realise the sheer terror of what they've unleashed on the earth and must return the clown to their colour before their cleaning porduct goes multinational and unleashes a tidal wave of mimemimity across the globe.

It's not quite stupid enough to work, but that's a decent start.

HSC
OMGGG I HAVE THE BEST IDEAAAAA.....

what iff.... you guys become mime artists!!! and like the terrorists get scared and they realise the sheer terror of what they've unleashed on the earth and so they then return the colour back to the clowns before their cleaning product goes multinational and unleashes a tidal wave of mimemimity across the globe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god im good...

Digory

HSC
N/A
Last Laugh

The spray could torn them into George W, Tony Blair, Little johnny, etc - the biggest clowns as well as the biggest terrorists in the world. Bring the Isreal/Lebonon conflict into it as well - no answers, just pose the question - who are the terrorists? Who are the clowns?

Digory

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
SuNrIsE_oVa_sEa said:
OMGGG I HAVE THE BEST IDEAAAAA.....

what iff.... you guys become mime artists!!! and like the terrorists get scared and they realise the sheer terror of what they've unleashed on the earth and so they then return the colour back to the clowns before their cleaning product goes multinational and unleashes a tidal wave of mimemimity across the globe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god im good...
im confused lol...isnt that what uberschveinen said?

it is a good idea though :D

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
im confused lol...isnt that what uberschveinen said?

it is a good idea though :D
yea it was i just couldnt think of sumthn original lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)