Help with GOVT1101 (Australian Politics) (1 Viewer)

Taskan

HSC
haha, it seems we WERE in the same tutorial, but now no longer

Alex499

HSC
lol... sorry?

I figured I'd get rid of her name. I'm super paranoid after my friend got caught bitching about her boss on myspace

KarmaKitten

HSC
What I found really irritating about this assignment is that I left everything til last minute (I went to the library yesterday to start) and all the books have been borrowed out. I can read a few of them online or on google books but it's still really annoying.
Welcome to uni :(

Its one of the worst things when you're doing assignments. But at least you've learned your lesson now and hopefully you wont repeat it!

Actually I still tend to do things last minute, however I get my research done as soon as possible and I photocopy relevant things. Then it just sits in my room till the due date. But atleast I'm not scrambling around for stuff

Alex499

HSC
Oh how I am going to miss the world of not even reading the question til the night before.
Actually I did that yesterday night for my anth assignment due today. Epic win for procrastinating.

But yes, from now on, I get an assignment, i'm there asap

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
you mean a journal article? pretty much all academic journals are peer reviewed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)