help with extended response (1 Viewer)

soy87

are we allowed to draw diagrams and use dot points?

are either of these 2 encouraged?

and ny other tips for extended repsonse questions

always_smile

HSC
soy87 said:
are we allowed to draw diagrams and use dot points?

are either of these 2 encouraged?

and ny other tips for extended repsonse questions
I know that we allowed to draw graphs, provided that there is an explanation of the graph with it and remember a title. They muxt be drawn in pencil. well thats what my school stresses anyway. These are encouraged = better marks.
i dont know about dot points. i though that they could only be used if you are running out of time. i really dont know there.

i dont know if that helps
good luck

Haku

always_smile said:
I know that we allowed to draw graphs, provided that there is an explanation of the graph with it and remember a title. They muxt be drawn in pencil. well thats what my school stresses anyway. These are encouraged = better marks.
i dont know about dot points. i though that they could only be used if you are running out of time. i really dont know there.

i dont know if that helps
good luck
u sure the graph is in pencil? can someoneelse also back that up.

we do MC in pen right?

biscuit

I'm just gonna do the axis's of my graphs in pen then the lines in pencil in case i screw up- I don't think it really matters whether or not its in pen or pencil, as long as its relevant to what you are saying

I don't think dot points are allowed in extended responses, but they are great for short answers

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
There is no requirement for graphs to be drawn in pencil.

I would just do them in pen. Quick and simple.

*Ya_So_CuTe*

HSC
I don't think dot points are recommended but is a fallback if you run out of time. However if you are trying to access the top bands, dot points won't help! It's best to manage and organise your time to ensure you can write a logical and structured response.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i was told dot points weren't recommended as the text type is an essay, but i guess its our only option if we run out of time..

i've always drawn diagrams for my essays, BUT, you must refer to them and use them to back up your arguments, lol its no point if you just plop a diagram there with no explanation whatsoever, also label everything and give the diagram a title!

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
so wat types of diagrams are useful? .. i guess the supply and demand graph .. and also the the protection graphs .. but wat else? .. oh the phillips curve

Haku

interest rate graph

what does the protectionist graph look like?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
tariff, quota and the subsidy graphs

natwarren

Nate
HSC
Useful graphs

Has anyone done the leading edge success package. If so you would know the three graphs useful for MER and structural change:

Technical, Allocative and Dynamic efficiency graphs are the best for explaining MER and SC. I have attatched my notes on structural change and MER with the graphs if anyone wants to download them...

Haku

natwarren said:
Has anyone done the leading edge success package. If so you would know the three graphs useful for MER and structural change:

Technical, Allocative and Dynamic efficiency graphs are the best for explaining MER and SC. I have attatched my notes on structural change and MER with the graphs if anyone wants to download them...
u have?

can't see it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)