• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

help with conflicting perspective--related texts & fast (1 Viewer)

PRIYAZ

HSC
need suggestions for some related texts with Julius Caesar...any1 out there who knows of a list can u pliz post it...n wit which scene it relates to...i jst need a start off & will b able 2 manage da rest:uhoh:
already got 1 text...sept 11...but cudnt find anada 1
urgent need it 4 HSC...jst 4 weeks :eek: :eek:
:(

jackydoll

HSC
Maybe try the movie Philadelhia. It has a court scene similar to the Caesar's funeral scene, get to see both sides etc....

Our class also did the Queen as an ORT

PRIYAZ

HSC
Maybe try the movie Philadelhia. It has a court scene similar to the Caesar's funeral scene, get to see both sides etc....

Our class also did the Queen as an ORT
thanks alot...jackydoll i reckon philadelphia is a great movie as it also shows dictatorship & the use of power
u jst dnt know how relieved i am....thank u

jackydoll

HSC
thanks alot...jackydoll i reckon philadelphia is a great movie as it also shows dictatorship & the use of power
u jst dnt know how relieved i am....thank u
Cheers. Thanks TV1 for playing the movie over and over every few weeks.

You may also at the conflicting perpsectives of AIDS and homosexuality in the film as well.

One of the lawers of the firm which Andrew got fired from is a bit like Brutus and Andrew is seen as ambitious like Caesar in a way.

PRIYAZ

HSC
Cheers. Thanks TV1 for playing the movie over and over every few weeks.

You may also at the conflicting perpsectives of AIDS and homosexuality in the film as well.

One of the lawers of the firm which Andrew got fired from is a bit like Brutus and Andrew is seen as ambitious like Caesar in a way.
my teacher was asking how does it represent conflicting perspective of the court scene...wud it be the misuse of power, leadership struggle (andrew diagnosed with AIDS), protest of mobs, issues with homosexuality & AIDS??? i rekon da representation of andrew as an ambitious person is a gr8 idea...my teacher also suggested dat i shudnt b comparing things but to rather write bout conflicting perspective about a issue...is there anything else wich i cud include dat wud represent conflicting perspective from da movie...planning 2 watch da movie dis wknd...any scenes which i shud particularly luk at...xcept 4 da court scene.saw da trailer & its really interesting...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)