help with confirmin enrollment (1 Viewer)

miffytoki

HSC
hey

just logged on myunsw to see if my enrollment was in order before i checked into e-spot for id...was wondering...for those who have finished enrollment...did everyone's 'checklist' on the left of the screen get completed? mine is fully ticked off except after the hyperlink titled "checklist"....that includes the titles after it like what now?, enrollment tools, and 'so now u're a student'. however i've completed every one of those sections (enrolment basket, timetabling classes, accepting terms and conditions of unipass, and reading all the administrative stuff...)...

anyhoo the sections still aren't ticked off...was wondering was that the same for everyone? or am i missing something? similarly my 'status' in myapplications is also 'matriculation'.....i'm trying to see if i've officially enrolled before i go to e-spot

thanks.

Last edited:

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
yep.....everything is in order, i have enrolled, gotten my timetable and my last three boxes arent ticked either and my acceptence status is marticulation.....and i got my ID.....so ur all set :)

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
ramanij said:
same, so do we go to e-spot to get our full uni-pass?
go to e-spot......get ur ID......they give u a paper which looks like a receipt and it will have a passowrd on it, just follow the instructions on the paper and ull get ur full unipass and ull have access to email and stuff.......:)

ace

is retired
HSC
Got to e-spot to get your ID card. For your full unipass, do what joujou_84 said, so yeah e-spot again.

Tip, when getting your photo done at E-spot, before you sit down, tell them to like say ready or something, before they take the photo. When I got my ID last year, I asked them when they were going to take the photo, and the person serving me replied, alreadly took your photo.

So for a year, my ID looked like a mugshot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)