help wanted (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
LazyBoy said:
jumb do you ever have anything constructive to say. i dont think ive ever seen you reply something helpful to the poster. lol
I'm not the only one telling her to move on. So stfu.

LazyBoy

HSC
okay. your right there. but your post is still probaably the least helpful. i think you shoudl learn how to be more tactful when it comes to people with problems. Im not particularly sure you are aware how hurtful or at least unhelpful the way you put comments are to people with genuine problems.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
LazyBoy said:
okay. your right there. but your post is still probaably the least helpful. i think you shoudl learn how to be more tactful when it comes to people with problems. Im not particularly sure you are aware how hurtful or at least unhelpful the way you put comments are to people with genuine problems.
I'm being myself. Deal with it.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
the only thing i dont understand is that he has been comming around everyday after school till like 9pm and always msg'in me and calling me and im just confused
Well it could be that hes looking for a new "special someone". When people break up with their partners they miss the constant chatting and closeness to someone so hes probably found you to fill that void, but this doesnt mean he's going to fall in love with you. To him, it may always remain platonic, and you could be that "special someone" without it being a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship until he -
a) gets back with his ex or
b) finds someone else to fill that position.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
so.....therefore you should just be willing to stay friends with him, but if you can't handle it u need to keep it distant with him @ least he'll get an idea or else it hurts..trust me it will hurt you, guys dont understand this because they don't look at the matter as deeply as you do, not right now anyway when his just had an ex, if u act distant then see his reaction (if he has one). u need to let him go i'd say, but first you need to tell him what you feel...but then you have to becareful how you tell him, coz he may not understand how deeply u care, if u get a neg answer then back off straightaway, its gonna be hard, but at least you'll know the truth...unless he comes back after that and gives you some unique reason y or what happend or somethin.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
beccaxx said:
u must spread some rep round b4 giving it to the nicho kid again.

(when was the last time i repped u???) anyways, good post
LMAO! awwwww ty! lol been there done that = Pain... But what doesnt kill you makes you stronger yes??? I really hope thread starter solves this problem, relationships affect ya studies in a bad way whether ur in one or gettin over one. One question... Y DO U DAMN GURLS HAVE TO BE SO DAMN HOT!?!?!?!!?! :D:D:D

HSC
yeah i understand, thanx guys, were going bowling tonight so yeah well c. im cool with being friends cause i would rather that than nothing.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
HSC
The thing is put this into perspective:

You love the guy, would u gamble his worth to you on a relationship where hormones are going wild, ORRRRRRRR stay friends and enjoy each others company with all the intricate details minus the sex... it's actually a harder decision to make than springs to mind. Have a little ponder and weigh up the value...

HSC
N/A
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
the only thing i dont understand is that he has been comming around everyday after school till like 9pm and always msg'in me and calling me and im just confused
i dont mean to sound blunt or anything as such, but.. maybe he's been coming over - and has become super close to you [messaging .. calling - etc you] because he needs someone right now.. you said it yourself before - they were in a relationship for two years .. and after two years - there are a lot of memories which cant just be erased in a matter of days - it can take ages for the memories to fade.. or they just may not fade at all..
butttt.. you should continue to be there for him all the time.. and then maybe he'll see how much you like him.. and how much he [may] like you..

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
i dont mean to sound blunt or anything as such, but.. maybe he's been coming over - and has become super close to you [messaging .. calling - etc you] because he needs someone right now.. you said it yourself before - they were in a relationship for two years .. and after two years - there are a lot of memories which cant just be erased in a matter of days - it can take ages for the memories to fade.. or they just may not fade at all..
butttt.. you should continue to be there for him all the time.. and then maybe he'll see how much you like him.. and how much he [may] like you..

oooo00ooo I see that as a highly risky approach but yea I'd also let things cool.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
it is risky i'd say, its good to stick with him and help him thru, but what is gonna happen when he goes out with another girl? Either way she will need to forget him then, but this way being close to him is only gonna hurt her, but then there is a chance that it might turn luck to her and he may see her...so its up to her to make a very big decision...coz think it thru, if the guy was my friend and i had feelings 4 him and he went out with sum1 else i cudnt handle it....i'd break-down bad, but im not her so yeh depends how much she likes him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)