Help! Trying to find someone! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Made&Created

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, does anyone do Visual Arts 1st year at Sydney College of the Arts (Or any Usyd campus, I don't know)? I'm trying to track down a girl called Mei who I met last Saturday coming home from the manning bar juggernauts gig. We met on a 423 bus and she told me she was a visual arts student at the uni and that she was doing the bachelors (3 years full time).

I was an idiot for not getting her number when I had the chance, but hopefully someone here may know her or have a way to reach her for me, I posted a notice on the same subject at SCA but don't expect much response. So if anyone here goes to the same campus and knows a 1st year VA girl who went to Midnight juggernauts on the 18th (she was with another friend) please oh please help us out.

I've tried all kinds of ways to find her but havn't had much luck so far.

Thanks guys.

eften

HSC
Laptops said:
I think I know who you're talking about. Is she a short Asian girl?
Her name is Mei.
Chances are that she's Asian.

Since she's Asian, chances are that she's also short.

Pretty simple, really.

Made&Created

HSC
N/A
Laptops said:
I think I know who you're talking about. Is she a short Asian girl?
Yes, she's Asian and short. She has an interest in Japanese art. If you think you know her, ask if she went to the Midnight Juggernauts on Saturday.

Calculators

HSC
Made&Created said:
Yes, she's Asian and short. She has an interest in Japanese art. If you think you know her, ask if she went to the Midnight Juggernauts on Saturday.
I think I definitely know who you're talking about. However, I don't know her personally, just that she went to my school. I'm pretty sure her last name is Cadiao and she's around 19 years old I think?

And she's really cute right?

Made&Created

HSC
N/A
Yeah, very cute.

I don't suppose you'd know someone who would know her then? I just want her to know that I'm looking for her.

Calculators

HSC
Made&Created said:
Yeah, very cute.

I don't suppose you'd know someone who would know her then? I just want her to know that I'm looking for her.
Well, she was in my brother's grade but I don't think he's still in touch with her. Does she live in the western suburbs?

Made&Created

HSC
N/A
She lives in the inner west (At least, that's where she got off at on the bus).

thanks btw.

You can PM me as well.

Last edited:

tania O

HSC
eften said:
Her name is Mei.
Chances are that she's Asian.

Since she's Asian, chances are that she's also short.

Pretty simple, really.

LOL

thats so cute man.......na havent herad of her but wat UNI does she go to?

sasan160

v-tec
HSC
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fine....if you 2 wer meant to be together, fate will let you two to bump into each other and you both will realise it was destind nd u both will have serious sexual relations

Made&Created

HSC
N/A
Fate is what you make it.

She told me she does Visual Arts at University of Sydney, which would mean SCA - unless there's another campus that offers this course.

Made&Created

HSC
N/A
I'm just hoping to make contact and let her know what I'm doing. Nothing like a stalker.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Made&Created said:
I'm just hoping to make contact and let her know what I'm doing. Nothing like a stalker.
No you're merely attempting to track down and then potentially make contact with a female who seemingly took pity on your friendless self.
Not stalker-esque at ALL.
Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)