Help!!! Section #3 (1 Viewer)

Dave85

HSC
im doing changing p[erspective... my text is looking for alibrandi and im doing the door but i wanted 2 know how many 'other related texts' is everyone using???

Im thinking 1 or 2 as a max but i dont know if i can talk bout 2 in 40 minutes... PLZ give me ur opinion

Cheers

Mordenkainen

HSC
N/A
We were told that since "other texts" is plural, we had to pick at least 2 other texts. However you might want to take 3, just in case one doesn't apply to the question or the question states "refer to THREE other related texts"

Huy

HSC
N/A
I would recommend "Sky High" if you're doing Changing Perspective.

As for me, it's as Mordenkainen has said.

It'll be explicit.

Refer to at least ONE piece of supplementary material
" TWO
" THREE

Text = one
Texts = at least two

:)

I'd recommend having about 3 (knowing 3), so you're able to pick and choose. E.g. you can use 1 or 2, depending on what it asks for.

Dave85

HSC
well im pretty set on doing the door and i make it relate to changing perspectives... How do u guys find the time to write bout 2 related texts?? how many paragrapghs do u write on them??

Leap

free falling
HSC
I usually do 3 paragraphs on Looking for Alibrandi, 3 long paragraphs on The Door and 2-3 Paragraphs on each of my related texts. Generally that takes about 45 minutes.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I'm only doing 2 other texts in detail. They will never specify 3 other texts, it is the HSC it is supposed to be the easiest exam for year 12. Anyway I don't know another one so then i'll be screwed. Just try ur best Dave

Glide

I generally write short.... half a page on each maybe a full page on alibrandi.. I cant blab on like most people, I cut straight to the point...

:\

Dave85

HSC
do u reckon they'll specify a specific text from the stimulas booklet??

Glide

It is possible, nothing is stopping them..... but I highly highly doubt they'd even think about doing it :)

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Teachers constantly tell you to know 2-3 texts of the stimulus booklet, do you really think they are going to specify one? What happens if it doesn't relate AT ALL to your aspect of change? i.e. fractals does not coincide with changing self... Many people would be put at a disadvantage if they decided to do that.

TastesGoodBut

actually fractals does relate to changin self... you just have to think about it a little - so does sturt draeming and the reconciliation and flacco - jujst spend a bit of time thinking about them... you will see...

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i agree with tastesgoodbut. fractals is very relevent to changing self. if i had to pick 3 for changing self id go for fractals, the door and skyhigh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)