help required!!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
okay were making yr 12 subject choices at the moment and i don't know what to drop. i have 12 units at the moment and i don't really want that many for my HSC. i could keep them i guess give me your opinion
my ranks and thoughts about each subject are as follows;
advanced english- 1- can't drop anyway
extension english- 1- don't know if i like it but i'm going well so?
legal studies- 1- it's my favourite subject i love it!
french- 1- gets a bit boring but i'm doing ok so i'm not sure. hsc might be hard for it though.
chemistry- 2 or 3- it's a lot of work but i want to do medicine after school so i need it
mathematics and extension- 7th in both but averaging about 75-80% want to do at least 2 units
any help is greatly appreciated:eek:

ratcher0071

HSC
Melisoverschool said:
okay were making yr 12 subject choices at the moment and i don't know what to drop. i have 12 units at the moment and i don't really want that many for my HSC. i could keep them i guess give me your opinion
my ranks and thoughts about each subject are as follows;
advanced english- 1- can't drop anyway
extension english- 1- don't know if i like it but i'm going well so?
legal studies- 1- it's my favourite subject i love it!
french- 1- gets a bit boring but i'm doing ok so i'm not sure. hsc might be hard for it though.
chemistry- 2 or 3- it's a lot of work but i want to do medicine after school so i need it
mathematics and extension- 7th in both but averaging about 75-80% want to do at least 2 units
any help is greatly appreciated:eek:
If you want to do medicine, why bother with legal studies or french?

moshizzle

HSC
i say keep all your subjects. 12 units isn't really that much and you have excellent all-round rankings. however, if you reaally want to drop something, i'd say french if you say you're not enjoying it.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
cos he loves legal studies.
i'd say drop french.

fuzzy09

HSC
Its a she btw..

yeah i say keep them, your doing well in them, if you dont do good in one of them then you dont need to worry, because only 10 units will be counted anyways,

at the end of the day, its up to you

good luck!

HSC
thanks for the help- for now i think i'll keep them all but if it gets too much i'll drop french

SimonLee13

HSC
A lot people who study law at uni did not choose legal studies in highschool. A yr 12 guy told me to keep my 12 units until 1st HSC assessment and then drop from there.

chltmddus112

HSC
wow u r lyk first in all ur subjects XD. Why dont u just keep all until mini exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)