HELP! Qantas Marketing Strategies suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Matin

HSC
Is there anyone that could please help me in coming up with effective marketing strategies in terms of PLACE, PRODUCT, PROMOTION and PRICE for Qantas to respond to the PSYCHOLOGICAL, SOCIOCULTURAL, ECONOMIC and CONSUMER LAW (Deceptive and Misleading advertising) influences for Qantas?

I'm stressing like crazy because I don't know what to do so if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think you understands these business concepts, they are extremely straight forward.

Matin

HSC
I don't think you understands these business concepts, they are extremely straight forward.
For someone who's studing Business at UTS I'm sure that this stuff is easy. I'm in year 12, both my teachers got fired for being shit and now I'm stuck with an in-class assessment where I have to write a business report on Qantas and I am so screwed. I've outlined the factors influencing Qantas but I don't know how to incorporate the marketing strategies because I have none. See my problem?

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
Plz ... I am not a god. Please don't call me a business god.

Matin

HSC
Plz ... I am not a god. Please don't call me a business god.
You're studying business at Uni, I'm pretty sure I can make that judgement.

Could you please help me on suggesting a strategy though? Like I said before, I'm screwed. I seriously have no knowledge for business whatsoever and I even went out and bought an Excel textbook thinking that it'd help me.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
You're studying business at Uni, I'm pretty sure I can make that judgement.

Could you please help me on suggesting a strategy though? Like I said before, I'm screwed. I seriously have no knowledge for business whatsoever and I even went out and bought an Excel textbook thinking that it'd help me.
A business god would actually get a band 6 in the subject.

Matin

HSC
A business god would actually get a band 6 in the subject.
That's a bit harsh. The guy's studying business outside of school. He falls into the category in my books.

No one's going to help me are they?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
That's a bit harsh. The guy's studying business outside of school. He falls into the category in my books.

No one's going to help me are they?
Look, people are more than willing to help you however don't expect someone to spoon-fed your whole assignment.

Perhaps a more suitable question would involve you asking if anyone had ideas about QANTAS articles you could use to find the influences personally.

Matin

HSC
Look, people are more than willing to help you however don't expect someone to spoon-fed your whole assignment.

Perhaps a more suitable question would involve you asking if anyone had ideas about QANTAS articles you could use to find the influences personally.
Yeah, alright sorry. It's just that I'm freaking out and I can seriously go for anything right now.

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
Is there anyone that could please help me in coming up with effective marketing strategies in terms of PLACE, PRODUCT, PROMOTION and PRICE for Qantas to respond to the PSYCHOLOGICAL, SOCIOCULTURAL, ECONOMIC and CONSUMER LAW (Deceptive and Misleading advertising) influences for Qantas?

I'm stressing like crazy because I don't know what to do so if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Mate, you need to list down some STRATEGIES which are under the umbrella of PLACE, PRODUCT, PROMOTION and PRICE, and then talk about how they can potentially relate to the influences on marketing...

What is the question being asked?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)