HELP q22c HSC 2003 paper (1 Viewer)

80percent

HSC
hey, does anyone know the correct answer for q 22 (c) on HSC paper of 2003... im stuck.. any help would be appreciated.. thx

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
oh i kinda done this 3 weeks ago, the ajax computers thing....? ok the question is just saying analyse the conditions,
ie in this case, analyse the conditions for the company to perform asset stripping - is it positive thing for them to sell the assets following the takeover and will it be negative, and why? and if it is negative then you have to suggest other things they should consider ....sorry thats about all i can remember right now but daym actually im gonna check that qn out right now, damn i forgot all this crap lol

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
sparkl3z said:
oh i kinda done this 3 weeks ago, the ajax computers thing....? ok the question is just saying analyse the conditions,
ie in this case, analyse the conditions for the company to perform asset stripping - is it positive thing for them to sell the assets following the takeover and will it be negative, and why? and if it is negative then you have to suggest other things they should consider ....sorry thats about all i can remember right now but daym actually im gonna check that qn out right now, damn i forgot all this crap lol
an asset striper is when a corporate raider buys a business and sells the shit from it to make a packet understand.. the question is refering to the effects of the selling on the employees and the customers...

expect it on tomorrows test.. 12hrs to business studies cant wait

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
haha yeah now i know, i just read dat crap in the exam paper i done lol, ive forgotten everything, lol so yeah the answer is that it is taking advantage of the pple that they bought it of, coz theyre sellin it to make a profit, so it is unethical to them and to tha people working there and shyt like dat lolz...................argghhhh curse this HSC!!!! ;)

80percent

HSC
ok thanks guys, i knew that was the right idea.. however i couldn't fill the lines .. and didnt think my answer was worth 6 marks... i wrote about assest stripping and corporate raider and effects on stakeholders e.g. employees losing jobs = strikes.... thought i must have been wrong... thanks for clearing it up.. .good luck tomoz everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)