Help por favor (1 Viewer)

coolkid96

HSC
Right so i'm trying to enroll in subjects for engineering (mechanical) and science (applied physics), but I don't know what bloody subjects im supposed to choose for this semester?!??!

And so i went on the course outlines and all that, but it just shows what you're going to be doing, not WHEN you're going to do it. So if anybody can help it'd be much appreciated pls pls pls pls pls

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
You don't have to follow any guide (most people don't by the time they graduate), but this is the guide for your course: http://my.feit.uts.edu.au/pages/course/undergraduate/ect/bebs/C10073-79 MECv7.0.pdf

Eng Comm is the kind of subject i'd want to get out of the way early - in addition to being a prereq for a lot of stuff you don't do much besides a big group project. In previous years at least, lectures have only ran for 3 weeks - the rest are online and most people skip or skim through them since a lot is common sense or boring and with no exam on lecture content there is not much point.

Majority of the engineering cohort does eng comm in the first sem (admittedly, same with phys mod and mm1).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)