help plzzzzz (1 Viewer)

Missngel

Would neone like to help me find some songs that i could possibly sing for my performance?? Im doing popular music, theatre music, 21st century and i have some songs that i might sing but i want to have a varienty to choose from. I would also like songs that show a variety of pitch but not too high. Would neone like to help me id really appreciate it!!!
Thanks heaps!!!!:D

dansnation

ummm... isnt it a bit late for choosing pieces??

just do anything withing your range, that u know could impress the markers with.. what style you thinking of?

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by dissonance
don't do anything thats overtly simple either
What's wrong with overtly simple?
My Music teacher told me that it doesn't matter how simple a piece is, as long as you can play/sing it well.

Last edited:

petite

Originally posted by Angelic_Angel88

My Music teacher told me that it doesn't matter how simple a piece is, as long as you can play/sing it well.
I thought it was to pick the best one to suit the elective you're doing.

dansnation

Originally posted by Angelic_Angel88

yeh true, but u have to show them that u are in control of the ensemble, that u are leading it.. if ur just playing chords and ur drummer is soloing, obviously the drummer has control..

my friend played a piece with pretty basic chords, but with little variations n stuff, no solo.. he got grilled for it... they sed he needs a solo or sumin else ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)