• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help Plz (1 Viewer)

steve_ell

hey.

i have this question that is due and i need some idea.. i have no idea where to start.

With reference to the origin of the universe and social responsibility explain the place nd importance of beliefs and belief systems in the human experience.

i ahve no idea where to start.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
hmmmmm the last time i helped you out
i gave you advice and in your reply you did not say thanks, but you showed your graditure to me by saying that and i quote "ps.. bmw's are shit. n e thing get a real dream"

hmmm i wonder if i should help you?

also i don't feel like helping you either since you just gave us your entire assignment question without showing that you have even bothered to do any work before hand!

origin of the universe:
lol where do you wanna start? from the science point of view, christians, hindu?
well science big bang theory?
christians with God and 7days of creation
hindu?
islam?
you have to pick one?!

human experience:
there are so many differnt types of human experience? CHOOSE one and we can help....otherwise it is useless and pointless in helping becuase it will be doing your work for you which haha even in your dreams that's not going to happen

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Redslert you are so mean and cruel…. I love it ;)

and really the majority of your posts start with hey all/hey...Question... hmm

Last edited:

steve_ell

im sorry for simply presenting the truth about bmw's. but sometime u have to hear the fact straight.

And why did i rip bm's off in the first place........mmmmmmmmm.... because u gave me a sarcastic answer..... remember... u told me too look in the text book.......

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
is this for religion and non-religion?
Some more info is needed as its a really broad request? (and an even broader question)

BTW..Im not wading into the whole "do you own work" stuff...(am really tired) but where have you looked/what have you done for this question just so we are not doubling up on 'info'/resources.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Originally posted by steve_ell
im sorry for simply presenting the truth about bmw's. but sometime u have to hear the fact straight.

And why did i rip bm's off in the first place........mmmmmmmmm.... because u gave me a sarcastic answer..... remember... u told me too look in the text book.......
usually i just ignore people's stupid comments, but since i'm on my holidays and i'm bored....

i'm going to make you an offer

if you can proof to me that BMW is as you say is crap, i will not only get rid of my sig, i will put up a picture of any car which you choose, not only that i will have a message publicly saying sorry to you LOL
hey why stop there? i will even do your religion assignment for you!!
wow what an offer, who can resist?

hahha, i doubt you will succeed

remember, looks is nothing, substance is what matters, i hate people who makes comments and can never back themselves up

now it's your chance to proof yourself?

oh btw, you better know your cars if you are going to challenge me

hmmmm before you decide to post anything up about BMW, you better go take a look at some professional motor sites, eg www.germancarfans.com

have a read at their articles, get to know german engineering
better learn up on the technology of the latest BMW V10 M series engine

haha you don't stand a chance

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Well this forum is just full of spam isnt it! your older you are meant to be leading by example or something!

steve_ell

offer accepted......... but i wont need my assignment done as i have done it.

ps. how old r u ... im 18... just wanted to know if u r reallly older than me.

1) have u driven a BMW... if u have your would know the manual gearbowes in them are shit..... amost impossible to get smooth... both me and my m8's dad whoes car it was agree. it was only a 330 but still i expected better.

2) they are the worst of the german car.. havent changed there shape in years... still boring front grill.

3) the motors in BMW's are small and underpowered. eg the M3 (now them M5 isnt sold ne more) is only small and dont quote me on this puts out only 250 odd Kilawatts. and can olny manage a 0-100 time of around 5.6 seconds and that is for the sequensial shift which is 2 tenths of a second faster then the manual box.

5.6 0-100km/h for a 230k car is shit... the stock BA falcon Xr^ trubo does it in 5.8 and for almost 200k less.

ill get back to sledging u in a while just after i finidh my eligion question u didnt help me with.

LOl.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
hmmmmm i was hoping to send you this via Private Message, but you have that feature turned off
i hope to keep the religion forum, as a religion forum.....
please turn on PM
and reply to me by PM

before then i will just have to post in here

firstly i told you to do your research before making statements, making up numbers doesn't exactly help in your arguments because it's all wrong LOL

yes i'm 18+

1) yes i have driven a BMW, and i find it a dream to drive
i don't know what you're on about having crap gear box? it's pretty damn good to me....better than most cars
changing gears at 5500rpm, way before red line, is pretty damn smooth on a BMW m3 (2002 model). BMW's are famous for being driver's car, so i have no idea what you are on about. maybe your mate's dad isn't driving properly LOL. unless you have experienced yourself you cannot pass judgement

NEXT

2) as i said in my post, looks are not part of the driving experience, the feeling, the power and performance has nothing to do with what a car looks like. I for one hate 'rice' and don't give a crap what a car looks like when i'm buying one

worst German car, Haven't changed there shaped in year? LOL
errrrr has Mercedes? has VW? has Audi?? no idea what your on about, but haven't you seen the new "Chris Bangle" designs....i thought they were more than a simple change?? hell there are pages and pages of reviews just on the design......even a petition on the internet about it!!
no change???????????

3) Now i can just ignore this entire thing because you just pulled crap out of your arse....
small and underpowered? HAHAH the M3 engine didn't win awards for being a hunk of metal producing roar horse power....it won awards for being small and producing amazing power figures for such small capacity
hell why don't you start arguing about how the RX8 is only a 1.3 Litre engine HAHAH LOL
hmmmmm the M3 does 5.2secs (0-96km/h) (note the miles to km conversion, just incase you decide to have a go at me for that).....
who cares about the millieseconds...bah i don't really give a crap for SMG.....

how can you possibly compare an M3 to a XR6Turbo??? that's just plain stupid and newbie talk
an XR6Turbo is 4 litres inline 6 don't forget it is NOT naturally aspired....it is with help of a Turbo.....
A BMW M3 is 3 litres inlines 6 N/A....
rite.........why don't we put an extra litre on the M3 and then add a Turbo....see what happens then eh?
the XR6T is a four door saloon, the BMW is a coupe, who really cares about straight line speeds we it goes around corners a hell of a lot quicker!
also don't make up price figures from no where, the last time i checked the BMW M3 only costs $140,000 including GST, import tax and the luxury cars tax....so you kind of overstated by 100,000....

PS please do some research before making statements

oh yeh reminder, turn on your PM

steve_ell

i have actually drove one as i sed in my first post and sed it was shit.

the motor is acutually a 3.2 litre not a 3 in them n e way ..... thought u would know considering how u love bmw'

give me ya msn address cause i cant be bother doin it like thns and ill smash u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)