Help please. (1 Viewer)

Yarg

HSC
I live in north sydney and i never really had many friends who were girls, then lately towards the end of school, i mostly hang out with the girls and a few guys.

Firstly i was attracted to this one girl, so after a while building up what little courage i had i told her, but not even in person, the wuss i am.

Anyway, she said she wasnt looking for anything and just wanted to stay friend, so we did and we became better and better friends. but i still have strong feelings for her, and they grow. Then i went to her house in pennant hills where she was having a few friends over and we all had a great time, but she said everybody had to leave at 2am, when the time came she asked me to stay the night with her. So everybody else left and i stayed with her, in her bed. We didnt do anything more than spoon. And im not complaining it was good, but we were still, just friends. This weirded me out a little. But i dealt with it. Then we avoided eachother for a bit. Then at another party a few weeks ago, i stayed the night with some others at another friends house, a girl, and i got close to her best friend. We cuddled but not much more, a lot of flirting though, now the catch here is that she is the best friend of the girl whos house it was, and that girl is interested in me, but i dont feel the same way. So now im stuck with both of these girls on my mind. I have severe confidence problems and i have never been in a relationship before, this newer one is also a mates ex, but hes a bit of a wanker. I don't know what they think of me, but the first ones friend thinks we would make a good couple. but i just dont know, manly sucks.

Any ideas boys and girls? oh and i leave to go to europe in december so i dont know what i should do.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
if the first girls still only wants to be friends then go for the 2nd one.

otherwise go for whichever one you like better (read: bigger breasts)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
FUCK! Relationships arent meant to be this complicated. Be with a girl that makes you happy and settle down.

God, am I the ONLY teenager in the world who doesnt expect my love life to reflect an episode of Dawson's Creek?!

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
If the first one doesn't like you in "that way" then go the second, but if you spooned with the first then it sounds like she kinda does like you.

Where are you going in Europe? Your not going on exchange are you?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah definitely go for the second girl...
I've slept in the same bed as guys who are my friends before, and the reason girls do it with friends is because they believe that those guys know where they stand... in that the girl doesn't want anything more.

But are you actually interested in this second girl? Because don't do anything just for the sake of it in case its more to her. My friend just went out with a guy who she liked "okay" but he was like, in love with her and she messed him up big time - NOT COOL.

Also, how long are you going to Europe for? Because if its a fair while, the first girl (who it sounds like you like more) may be interested in some harmful non-committal hookups so just drop playful/joking hints and see if she's interested.

Plus, if you're not sure about anything don't do it... I assure you it wont turn out well!

cobz24

HSC
does the first girl know the second girl??? go for whichever one u like the most and the rest will just all fall into place...and if it dosent another girl will come along and u will completely forget about the others

Yarg

HSC
both these girls make me happy, they are both almost completely different, but i have strong feelings for both of them. I get along well with both of them, and ive cuddled with both of them, and flirted and joked and had great times. Im going to europe for about a month, but i would be able to take one of em with me, but i dont think i could build a strong enough relationship in a month or so to take one of them, ive got family over there and a free trip i can use for one of them. But one is crazy and hard to understand, but totally interesting and *drool* and the other is more straightforward as well as *drool*. I guess ill just try to get closer with both of them over the next few weeks and try to build something...

yes they all know eachother.

Last edited:

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
Like Beckiki said, just make sure you're not going for it just because you're flattered that these girls like you. If you truly have equal feelings for both of them, then maybe you should consider not being with either of them. You don't want to end up doing eenie meenie miney moe and totally ruin the worth of a possible relationship. If it was me, I'd be taking some time away from them to figure out if I really do care about them equally or if I am being a bit flattered into it (and I'm not accusing you here, but most people do succumb to flattery once in their lifetime. I'm guilty.)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I don't think it would be a good idea to take either girl, unless you're REALLY good friends with one of them.

Time to answer the real question here.... Which one do you like MORE?

Yarg

HSC
now thats a hard one, if i really thought about it, i would say the first one. She intrigues me soooo much, i feel infatuated.

But im not really flattered, because i dont consider myself to be much of a looker, im average height, a little underweight, but ive come out of my shell lately, maybe thats it. I will probably talk to the first ones best friend before i make any final decisions, but im probably also trying to fill the void since i havent really had any affection or love in my life for a few months, my dad is a loser and my mum is in europe.

But still, i really care for the first one the most.

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
Oh wonderful - a love triangle... Sorry to bring this up, but it reminds me of The O.C - Seth, Anna and Summer. Just don't do a Seth and screw it up with both of them... Ya gotta choose mate...

stardom

yes i was gonna say that it reminded me of the oc as well. and thinking along those lines, do they both know they you like both of them?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yarg said:
now thats a hard one, if i really thought about it, i would say the first one. She intrigues me soooo much, i feel infatuated.

But still, i really care for the first one the most.
Well then I guess you can't really go for the second one because (like L says) you're just going to be with Anna (second girl) and be thinking about Summer (first girl).

Although from experience, I hate to say it, but the girls who cause infatuation are often the girls who are most likely to hurt you (and before anyone yells at me, I know its a generalisation and there are many exceptions) because sometimes what makes them intriguing is that they are so hard to get

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
Yeah be careful man, girls can really screw you over. No offence, but before i was with my current girlfriend (been with her over 2 years now) i used to get screwed over by girls constantly. Not a good feeling, and especially when your trying to find a person to share your life with and comfort you. But i guess that goes along with immature lil bitches - as people grow older, they mature and aren't so arrogant etc. But, whatever ya do, make sure it's 'real,' not just her being pushed into it by her friends or some other thing. Because otherwise, the next thing ya know, she'll be gone, and you'll be heartbroken. The first love is always the hardest, along with the first breakup, after that, you start to get used to it, and repress your emotions...

stardom

Beckiki_S said:
Well then I guess you can't really go for the second one because (like L says) you're just going to be with Anna (second girl) and be thinking about Summer (first girl).
so true....

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I know its cheesy but call me an opportunist - "Those who make you feel the best are also those who are capable of causing you the most pain"

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I hate to say it mate, but your going to hurt one either way. If you ask out girl 1 you'll hurt girl 2 and vica versa. You'll have to do whats best for you at the end of the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)