help please so stuck (1 Viewer)

rach44

HSC
well i was doing botox for my pip up until about a week ago didnt have much work in it so i decided to change to a new topic "what does appearance say about a person and does it affect the way that we persons interact within society" well thats my hypothesis and now im totally stuck ive done an introduction and some surveys im wayyyy behind i dont even have a cross cultural component!! i was thinking males to females or blondes to brunnettes or like different sub cultures like surfies to emos but i dnt really think thats appropriate i need to get most of it done today cos its due in like less than two weeks! help me please!!!!!

mm99

HSC
talk about how the type of people who hang out in certain sub cultures and their appearence...like the stereotypical image and stuff like that.. sorry if i'm not much help!!! it's all i could think of right now....

mm99

HSC
oh yeah!! and how about surveying people from different sub cultures asking them if they would ever think about hanging out in a different group, eg. emo's hanging out with the surfies...
lol just another idea.. and again.. sorry if that was useless lol...

Kulazzi

HSC
a blast from the past --> subcultures --> the teddy's (teddies? sp?)

what about bikies? Then and now? Is the perspective of them still the same? Choose a time frame to focus on, eg from the 70s.

You can use subculture as a focus point which will be able to bring in your cross-cultural component, as mentioned before, surfies, emos, goths etc. etc.

Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)