help!!!picking up b.commerce/b.arts (1 Viewer)

*rikku*

hey

i am currently studying b.commerce and i really want to pick up arts so i'll have b.commerce/b.arts. however, this is my freshmen year so i am uncertain whether i'll still b able to do so knowing that uni has already commenced. can i still pick it up now? if i cant, what are the ways to get b.commerce/b.arts???

i heard that if u want to pick it up in the second year, u need a credit average and u'll have to apply through uac again. is this rite? if so, when should i apply for it???

someone please tell me.

thx a million

amime

hmm i think you should go up to the student office for commerce and fill in a change program form --> from commerce to commerce/arts and I don't think you needa apply through uac! maibe you could pick up arts now!! But make sure you go to the student office asap and asked them! Otherwise perhaps you can start on it next year!

*rikku*

dayzzz said:
hmm i think you should go up to the student office for commerce and fill in a change program form --> from commerce to commerce/arts and I don't think you needa apply through uac! maibe you could pick up arts now!! But make sure you go to the student office asap and asked them! Otherwise perhaps you can start on it next year!
does this work for university of syd but? T_T

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
if you have a question about University of Sydney
then post it in the Uni of Sydney forum

*rikku*

redslert said:
if you have a question about University of Sydney
then post it in the Uni of Sydney forum
sorri, but can someone just answer my question anyway?

um....otherwise, how do u move this thread to the usyd forum??? *_*

RZ

HSC
i dont think they let u pick it up, but since u've just started i think u might be able to pick up arts if u had the uai i think, cause my friend change from mechatronics engineering to aeronautical, just talk to the faculty of commerce they should help.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Just drop a commerce subject, pick up an arts elective THEN go to the commerce student centre and request a plan change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)