Help ON PRAcs PLZ (1 Viewer)

Jammer

HSC
I need urgent help on all my pracs.... my teacher cant ever explain any of it 2 us..... and she has just decided to make them all due in..... if u have any of the mandatory pracs plz reply

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
i suggest u look through the notes and rescources section of this site... last year when i did Chem these resources helped sooo much....

also - "mandatory pracs"? - pls explain and then maybe ill be able to go back and look through and see which ones u are in need of.

jamesy_1988

HSC
Hey sorry for the pages on the site that aren't working, I know that there is a fair few of them. The reason is that when that version was first posted, there were major problems with it, mainly in the hyperlinking. I have tried repeatedly to fix this though my efforts have been in vain.

So I have decieded to create a brand new site to replace the old one and hopefully do away with the problems.

The new site should be online in july sometime, when i have my semester break of uni. Until then, please be patient with the site, or if there is anything you need, just send me an email and i'll happily forward you the material that you wish for.

Jamesy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)