help needed for UWA student! notable UWS alumni (1 Viewer)

jimmydoe

HSC
N/A
Hello all, I'm a student at the university of western australia currently having problems with a project about UWS. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any notable figures in the uws alumni, ie people who have grauated from uws to go on to become leaders in their chosen field of profession. My initial attempts to find such figures have given me no joy so many thanks to anyone who can help.

Angel45

HSC
jimmydoe said:
Hello all, I'm a student at the university of western australia currently having problems with a project about UWS. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any notable figures in the uws alumni, ie people who have grauated from uws to go on to become leaders in their chosen field of profession. My initial attempts to find such figures have given me no joy so many thanks to anyone who can help.
Just out of curiosity, what is this project about?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
What... we get studied by other universities now?

jimmydoe

HSC
N/A
Its an architecture design studio. Our project is to design the proposed "student hub" at the uws parramatta campus and im just trying to collect historical and cultural background.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
jimmydoe said:
Its an architecture design studio. Our project is to design the proposed "student hub" at the uws parramatta campus and im just trying to collect historical and cultural background.
thats a load of shit

kewlu

Banned
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
notable figures from UWS? try researching high profile criminals
Qual.

I thought the same thing. :shy:

jimmydoe

HSC
N/A
@wrxsti
HA! So's your face!

Seriously though, it's wanky, i know, but i got assigned to find this stuff out so any suggestions are welcomed.

L

LaraB

wrxsti said:
thats a load of shit
I agree...

Why exactly do you need to konw about past students to create a centre for current students?

If theres a valid explanation please by all means provide it but i don't see what the connection would be...?

jimmydoe

HSC
N/A
Past alumni can be used as a design point, serving as inspiration to current students, instilling a sense of pride in the institution and raising historical awareness. A similar idea was used in parts of Illinois Tech's student hub.

But anyway, there has got to be more than one good UWS graduate story...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)