HELP need an estimation and advice (1 Viewer)

loki911

HSC
I am worried about my uai and hsc marks at the moment=(. In my subjects i am not doing so well firstly my subject ranks are like this:
  1. PDHPE passing atm 77/100
  2. Biology passing 77/100
  3. Engineering Studies just passing 54/100
  4. English standard failing 38/100
  5. Chemistry and failing REALLY BAD 33/100
1 is the best and 6 is the worst. I think i am screwed fo the HSC and i know i need to crunch and study my ass off as of now, but even if i tried is it possible to still get a decen hsc and uai mark?

loki911

HSC
ahh wells back to studying, but is it still possible to achieve a 75+ if i work my ass off right now ?

Last edited:

runnable

HSC
Of course, if you get 100 in everything in your externals, i bet you will get over 75 very easily.

So its never too late until the actual HSC.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Since those ranks aren't so great, it really depends on your cohort and what school you currently attend. If you happen to attend the top school e.g. James Ruse and your rankings are incredibly low due to the toughness of the exam, if you perform really well in the final exam, it is possible for your mark to get moderated in the 90s. But if it's not a top school, your cohort isn't strong and everyone's marks are incredibly low in correspondence to their ranking, then just do your best. Get 100 in the final exam, and you have a guaranteed 75+ UAI. Why didn't you work hard before? Ask that to yourself. I hope that made sense.

loki911

HSC
i did try just that nothing really clicked for me. I guess i am screwed and the time between now and the hsc i am going to spend studying my ass off.

p2n

HSC
humglish said:
Man...
You're screwed. English is really going to F you over.
Thing is they don't have a letter grading system in the HSC but if they did well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)