Help me!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
i guess you should, im not sure how effective it would be, but doing something is better than doing nothing. Put both just to be safe?

cxlxoxk

HSC
Ok sent an email, but the dude is "on leave" till 2nd of January, is that too late for anything to be done about getting into the course?

Campione

HSC
Hey there cxlxoxk, I read your post and I am in very similar conditions. Although puzzled by the UAI, the very thought of my mark is shameful, considering that I had no immediate/chronic or consecutive ailments, only that I was speech delayed I guess. Tafe is also an alternative, although my hope has almost ceased, I will still seek redemption by starting over. I will only do this if there are no offers for me. Until such time I should expect some offers. I am very explanatory, but the HSC exams are not relevant to the general understandings of life. A HSC exam or UAI does not contribute to a happier life. Some people although smart could lead isolated or lonely lives, not everyone though. I wish you all the best.

Last edited:

sjet

HSC
PPl will still be changing their preferences to about the 7th Jan (think thats the date) so unis cant do much before that date when everyones sorted out what their doin

lcw288

HSC
i think the chance its very low, even if u got the the exact UAI through the EAS, u still have to compete with the others who also applied EAS , usually unis offer a certain amount for EAS students , the closer the gap the better chance of getting into the course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)