HELP ME WITH MICRO...please? Ill give u a chocolate =) (1 Viewer)

Freaky

HSC
N/A
a) State an example of a government policy designed to promote microeconomic reform in Australia (1 mark)

b) State ONE reason why governments implement policies of micro economic reform.(1 mark)

To increase efficiency, to reduce inflation??? anything else?

c)Explain how microeconomic policy can bring about structural change in Australia.(4 marks)

d)Explain TWO problems associated with microeconomic reform in Australia (4 marks)

I fkn hate micro, i can usually get away with it in an essay by just saying "Micro increses efficiency" and linking incresed efficiency to 1001 things... but short answer micro... AHHHHH.. i hope its not in there 2morrow...

anyways, a little help please?

SPYKE_JOE

a) labour market deregulation, reducing awards to 20 conditions thus more go onto CA n AWA.
b) increase international competetiveness
c) microeconomic policies aim at improving resource allocation, productivity, and induce structural change. Aim at certian sections. structural change is a change in pattern of production. Therefore in order to increase productivity and resource allocation, structural changes are required. This can be seen with NCP which causes firms to cut labour and use latest technology to remain competitive. .....i think....dat was a fukn essay question in previous HSC.
d) STRUCTURAL UNEMPLOYMENT AND INCREASED INEQUALITY WIF INCOME

Hope that makes sense and i hope im right

How u gunna giv me d chocolate?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
a. national competition policy
b. improve efficiency, competitiveness, responsiveness to change leading to increased productivity and higher living standards.
c. micro economic reforms involve making the firms efficient and competitive to produce at the lowest cost while achieving an efficient allocation of resources. in order to achieve this efficiency the business will need to change production methods, thus experiencing structural change. ie. privatisation of GBE's etc.
d. increase in short term unemployment, increase in short term CAD, income inequality - just relate it to specific reforms.

Ataturk

how can you write an essay and not do short answers?

talk about the 1001 things you link to then....

Freaky

HSC
N/A
Linking increased productivity to: Eco growth, unemployment, inflation, CAD(BOGS)... its piss easy.. Talking about micro... scares me :(

Thanks for the answers guys.

hear you go:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)