• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

help me to stress less PREDICT MY UAI (1 Viewer)

krissyjenko

Hey i really need help to find out my UAI my school marks really hard i haven't got my trial marks back but i will do great as i will also do in the HSC.
I dont do maths or science but am up there in all my subjects with smarties in like the top 1-10% of the state!!! I have been told that because my school marks sooooooooooo hard we get scaled well. What do UAI do ya think i will get based on my marks so far???

:cool:

Art-

Rank- 6/30
Assessment mark so far- 105/150
Yet to recieve trial mark and BOW (but I think I went Brilliantly)

Advanced english-

Rank- 33/36
Assessment mark so far- 70/135
Yet to recieve trial mark (but I think I went 0k)

Pdhpe-

Rank- 15/85
Assessment mark so far- 74/114
Yet to recieve trial mark (but I think I went Brilliantly)

Geography-

Rank- 10/30
Assessment mark so far- 107/160

Ancient History-

Rank- 8/30
Assessment mark so far- 68/95

Religion-

Rank- 15/180
Assessment mark so far- 54/75
Yet to recieve trial mark and BOW (but I think I went ok)

Based on my school, scaling, subject and marks can you please predict my UAI????
It will prevent me from stressin to much!!!! ha, ha, ha, ha

Rakija

Elite Member
HSC
Using JUAIseeker i calculate ur UAI to be 80.15 but that is assuming that ur school is an accurate representation of the canditure of the state. Your low rank in english puts u in great danger, you better pray there arnt slackers in ur english class or else ur assessment mark goes down he toilet. And religion does count for u so even though ur school forces u to do it, try hard! Just because ur school marks hard doesnt mean anything. Your position and spacing between ranks and how well ur school does in the hsc exam is all that affects ur assessment mark.

Last edited by a moderator:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
If you really do think you/you school is good as you say I reckon, based on your ranks you can prolly reach 90.

just wait for trails, they will give the MOST accutate represeantion before the HSC

schmeichung

HSC
After got the trial "raw" mark how would you think we can change it to estimate aligned/moderated mark?

jm1234567890 said:
If you really do think you/you school is good as you say I reckon, based on your ranks you can prolly reach 90.

just wait for trails, they will give the MOST accutate represeantion before the HSC

Auto Wah

buy yourself a stress ball, you squeeze is real hard when you're stressed and it relieves your stress, works everytime!!

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Auto Wah said:
buy yourself a stress ball, you squeeze is real hard when you're stressed and it relieves your stress, works everytime!!
Ah! stress ball? where? *runs around frantically trying to locate stress ball*

tempco

HSC
Auto Wah said:
LIES. Those balls are worthless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)