Help me please (1 Viewer)

NguyenH

Can you help me this exercise ???

1) Design and carry out an experiment to find a 96% confidence interval for the proportion of (a) a particular color of M&M in the small packets or (b) a suitable alternative dealing with proportions
2) For the investigations below ensure the sample size is more than 5 or preferably greater than 12 justifying your choice. Select a topic from below and carry out the following while noting the criteria above.
* Gather the sample data. Find its mean and standard deviation.
Formulate the null hypothesis from the manufacturer's claims.
Formulate the alternative hypothesis and subtantiate your choice of the levelof significance.
In your choice of the level of significance, ivestigate type 1 and type 2 errors. State if any the implications on the investigation.
Test the null hypothesis using the sample data.
Summarise your findings and draw a conclusion.

Thank's very much

connie

HSC
N/A
that is ridiculous to post in here, we would never get asked such a question, anyhow it is impossible because you are referring to the probability of getting a certain amount of each colour in a packet of mm's however at the bottom you ask to formulate the null hypothesis from the manufacturers claims...

FIND ME A PACKET OF M&M'S THAT CLAIMS TO HAVE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF EACH COLOUR AND I SHALL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, however until then, i think it better you not waste anyone else's time and delete this thread

NguyenH

I was count the colour of M&M's in the small packets, and the number are :
Orange : 11
Red : 13
Green : 5
Black : 16
Blue : 8
Yellow : 5
Please help me thank's you very much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)