Help me...please :) (1 Viewer)

Gwenny

HSC
I am bored. This sounds bad, but I am sick of my friends. They put me down and walk all over me. I want to take a class or something (karate etc.) that will enable me to meet people my age. So what is your hobby? I already no I can't sing. i love drama but can't act - I could do something behind the scenes? I want to meet new people but I never go anywhere without my current group.

Please help :)

ellen.louise

HSC
Gwenny said:
I am bored. This sounds bad, but I am sick of my friends. They put me down and walk all over me. I want to take a class or something (karate etc.) that will enable me to meet people my age. So what is your hobby? I already no I can't sing. i love drama but can't act - I could do something behind the scenes? I want to meet new people but I never go anywhere without my current group.

There are some really fun gym classes you can do: like at newcastle uni there's body jam, which is sort of a cross between aerobics and dance. Karate and other martial arts are fun. You don't have to be good, or strong, or flexible to start, you don't feel bad when you're unco cause no one else will be watchin you, and you meet people. Plus the sport itself is fun.

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
Gwenny said:

go to your local community, there should some local clubs such as karate or acting - u might be able to help behind the scenes with dress designs and stuff like that....check your local newspaper there is always something on that allows individuals like your self to meet new people:)

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
noir. said:
Maybe you should take lessons in voice training so you can yell very loudly at yer supposed friends when they upset you.

Also, everyone can act to a certain extent, so take drama classes to strengthen your abilities and just try to get involved in anything that interests you and allows you to meet new ppl who appreciate you
yea get drama classes they are always fun:)

IC3

HSC
Try to dance :)

If you think you can't dance...

"How can you say that you've taken any trouble to live when you
won't even try to dance?"

What kind of music to you listen to?

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
Take "karate" it's the best to help discover yourself

-screw your friends

-and do what ever you want to do

mishy-mushu

HSC
Im so independant and would do anything by myself if I have too even tho i love my friends. you need to show your friends that you can do stuff by yourself. Do classes you are interested in... even if your friends dont do them. you could set a trend lol.

notoneto

HSC
I do wrestling training at sydney and i've made lots friends, so find subject that intrest and it will fall in place

ebbjade

HSC
Gwenny said:

oh i thought you meant you wanna do karate to kick they sorry asses... lmao, why dont you join girl scouts... lol

POLANAKI

HSC
Shiit ! your friend's are messed up!
Who gives a shit about them, just do what you want!

There's Touch footy,Soccer,netabll,volleyball,tennis,basketball shiit there's alot! lolz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)