!!@@#! Help me Please!! thankyouu!!! (1 Viewer)

django_

HSC
help!! i got a few Qs to ask for those who are still online...

wat r the reasons for the collapse of the Weimar?!
social, economical and political impact on the Great Depression?
and the military defeat and collapse of nazism..

anything please... short points, notes, watever thanks... my textbook is pissing me off i need someone elses view on it..kinda thing..if u get wat i mean..lol thanks!

Suspense

You're fucked. That's probably one of the big 4 questions they could ask about Germany.

Do you not know the major causes or is it detail and historians you are lacking?

mattchan

HSC
hahahahaha, i agree with KK, it really is an under statement :p

django_

HSC
hey. you guys should learn to read. the titile of this thread is "Help Me Please! Thankyou!"

not

HEY! please insult be and be completely unhelpful!!

morons.

django_

HSC
ahh i dont care anymore im just gonna read excel and see how things go. FUCK MODERN HISTORY! YEEH! *ahem*

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
django_ said:

anything please... short points, notes, watever thanks... my textbook is pissing me off i need someone elses view on it..kinda thing..if u get wat i mean..lol thanks!
umm wat do u know? anyway weimer republic collapsed coz they had a pretty weak system. for example they had Article 48 which stated that the chancellor could rule without consent from the reicshtag in the case of an emergency. hitler used this to become furher. also they allowed smaller groups to join them in the governement. this meant they werent very strong as there were many small groups instead of one big powerful group. also they signed the treaty of versailles so most germans thought democarcy sucked and its leaders were traitors, especially the upper class ppl . the republic couldnt handle the depression well and they printed money and caused hyperinflation and ppl just got sick of them in the end. plus hitler kept telling everyone he would save them and bring back economic stability and political order and so the republic eventually collapsed. it wasnt strong to start with. anyway read this 4 now ill be back.

django_

HSC
aw thanks hehe yeh i knew all bout hyperinflation n stuff...wat u said helped me notice how they link together...

so nice to find someone HELPFUL!!!! *shock horror* lol

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
django_ said:

umm ok the depression was bad for the weimer republic coz they couldnt handle it well... hitler used this period to sort of show all the germans that the republic sucked and was going to lead Germany into deep shit if they stuck with it. for the nazis the depression was good as ppl started to turn to them for support. plus hitler had a powerful bargain-he promised the germans work in return for votes. so they voted for him. Thats the political stuff (the weimer republic suffered and nazi party rose to power, the communist party also gained some support but not as much as the nazis.

economical -well its called the depression so the economy suffered but hitler promised to fix it and return economic stability. at least the germans now had a reason for not paying back reparations ( since no one really could, all economies suffered)

social- unemployment increased, men had to compete with women for jobs as women worked same shifts for less and their was great competition for work in all areas. therefore shopkeepers and tradesmen were not affected by depression. only ppl of fixed incomes and stuff suffered.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Military defeat

1) germany's economy was not a war footing
2) total war wasnt implemented till after the russian defeats
3) the involvement of the usa
4) the role of hitler as army leader

this leads to its collapse, intentionalists argue that the war caused the collapse, while structuralists see both the war and the chaotic nature of nazism leading to its own collapse

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
django_ said:

anything please... short points, notes, watever thanks... my textbook is pissing me off i need someone elses view on it..kinda thing..if u get wat i mean..lol thanks![/QUOT

hmmmmmmm well in 1938 germany annexed austria (it was one of hitler key policies to reunite german speaking ppl and Austria was important as it had alot of resources Germnay could use) then in 1939 there was the Nazi-soviet pact where Russia agreed not to interfere if Germany invaded Poland. Germany did invade poland and under the terms of the treaty Russia got some of the land. however Germany failed to realise that france and Britain would stick up for poland, which they did. hitler then got really cocky and attacked France (coz if he got rid of france then he could turn his attention to russia and he wanted to destroy Russia as he believed it was a product of jews and he needed to destroy it- also he hated bolshevism). he won in France and then turned his attention to Russia. he almost got to moscow (by the way this is now 1943) however the bloody freezing conditions of russia and ice, mud, snow and stuff slowed the Germans down and Russia came back to beat them and the nazis were defeated at stalingrad. then hitler killed himslef as the Russians invaded Germnay and berlin fell to soviet forces.

django_

HSC
oh thankyou thankyou!! woohoo!!! :D thats so helpful thanks u guys!!

hey karma kitten, its all about karma man, karma :p lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)